There can never be a Brigadier or Major General...its a fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There can never be a Brigadier or Major General...its a fact

Below are the requirements. Read below the reqs and youll see why its even more impossible.

RANK_18 - Brigadier General
    180,000 Global Score
    All Expert Vehicle Badges (Expert Armor Badge, Expert Transport Badge, Expert Helicopter Badge, Expert Aviator Badge, Expert Air Defense Badge, Expert Ground Defense Badge)

RANK_19 - Major General
    180,000 Global Score
    All Expert Combat Badges (Expert Knife Combat Badge, Expert Pistol Combat Badge, Expert Assault Combat Badge, Expert Anti-tank Combat Badge, Expert Sniper Combat Badge, Expert Spec Ops Combat Badge, Expert Support Combat Badge, Expert Engineer Combat Badge, Expert Medic Combat Badge)

RANK_20 - Lieutnant General
    200,000 Global Score

RANK_21 - General
    200,000 Global Score
    Awarded monthly to the highest ranked player at the time

The requirements for Brig are 1400 hours in the vehicles. By the time you get the required hours, youll have way more than 200,000 points. Youll also have all of your Expert combat badges. There are guys with way less points who have all the Expert Combat badges. The Expert combat badges are way easier than the 1400 hours in vehicles. When I got my last Expert Combat badge, I think I had like 120,000.

With that said. The day comes that JoeSchmo gets 1400 hours in the vehicles....he gets promoted to Brig General, then since he has the requirements for Major General, after his next kill, he gets promoted again. Then since he has the requirements for Lieutnant general, after his next kill, he gets promoted again.

There doesnt seem any way to be a Brig General or Major General for more than 1 kill later. Does this make sense?

Re: There can never be a Brigadier or Major General...its a fact

maybe they're planning on lowering the requirments for vehicle badges, or at least i hope so.

Comment

yoohoo313131's post makes sense, I wonder...

Comment

I want to be a general:cry:

Comment

"expert air and expert ground defense" ^^ GL HF

Comment

Ya in real life itsimpossible too. Because generals dont go on the battlefield and fight lol.

Comment

Working...
            X