1.20 Cheat: Auto-shotgun APC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.20 Cheat: Auto-shotgun APC

ive had that happen to my AT rocket but it only happens on da th rocket it wont fire you have to click a couple of times

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
      Not a cheat, the ghost missiles do no damage, only the visible single rocket does, just like normal.

It is a bug, I have seen this once on Kubra Dam 3 days ago.
      Me and a squad mate were under the bridge surpressing the Bridge base flag, I was in the T90, he was in the APC.
      Saw his missile launcher going crazy and multiple launcher sounds.
      I hammered my fraps key but realised I didn't even have it loaded, by which time he had moved up the ramp already.
      rofl, that is a bug from all the way back the bradly in desert combat. i've noticed alot of bugs that have existed in bf42 and bfv are still present in this updated version of the engine. was pretty funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
        I haven't come across this yet, though if I spotted someone on the server I help admin using it, they'd probably get banned.

Bug or not, they should know better...
        another power crazed admin,

Comment

Originally posted by sdm151
          Is it a bug if someone takes out 10 consecutive people in the TV station with a headshot using an MP7 while shooting from the hip?
          I am seeing this more often. Couple of days ago I was constantly getting killed by some guy with a G36. He would kill me with a first shot no matter what I do. Every time I hit him first with a PKM but then he would just shoot from the positon he was in and get me with the first shot. First two or three times was just frustrating but later it became suspicious. Besides G36 E is not powerful enought to kill me with one bullet.

Is there some auto aim cheat out there?

Comment

i have seen a site called xmssecurity that has auto aim hacks and such. They are not detected by punkbuster but its 10 dollars to dl them. Dunno if thats what people are using.

Comment

Originally posted by IVfluids
              rofl, that is a bug from all the way back the bradly in desert combat. i've noticed alot of bugs that have existed in bf42 and bfv are still present in this updated version of the engine. was pretty funny though.
              Ya...I've experienced this bug in 1.12. Like IV said, it's not something that's unique to just 1.2.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon6
                I am seeing this more often. Couple of days ago I was constantly getting killed by some guy with a G36. He would kill me with a first shot no matter what I do. Every time I hit him first with a PKM but then he would just shoot from the positon he was in and get me with the first shot. First two or three times was just frustrating but later it became suspicious. Besides G36 E is not powerful enought to kill me with one bullet.

Is there some auto aim cheat out there?

I'm so relieved to hear this from you.. the exact same thing happened to me too some days ago... and all my squadmates were complaning about the same thing. He could always kill us before we got any time to respond. He was using g36c which is definately too weak for that kind of instakilling.

Comment

Working...
                X