• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is BF2 vanilla ?

BF2 vanilla............ What is it ?
    Can some 1 give me info or a link ?

Re: What is BF2 vanilla ?

Its a way of saying regular bf2 , no mods or expansions.

Comment

why dont they just say BF2 ????? or BF2 + The MOD lol gamers these days lol

Comment

Originally posted by Psychosomatic
        why dont they just say BF2 ????? or BF2 + The MOD lol gamers these days lol
        The next thing you know, people will start calling the Special Forces Expansion, "Chocolate Battlefield 2".

Comment

From dictionary.com:

va·nil·la (v-nl)
          [---]

adj.
          1. Flavored with vanilla: vanilla pudding.
          2. Lacking adornments or special features; basic or ordinary: “We went through a period of vanilla cars” (Charles Jordan).

Yup.

Comment

The boster pack is called Euro IceCream and is compatible with BF2 Vanilla

Comment

SF = Kebab mode

Comment

vanilla is like talking about standard ice cream in the same way you might talk about plain crisps (chips to americans) when you actually mean 'ready salted'

Comment

Vannila Equals Out of the box no patches or mods fresh install etc etc
                  It is also a popular form of proccessed frozen milk sold in Dairy queens and ice cream shops around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by vash2051
                    Vannila Equals Out of the box no patches or mods fresh install etc etc
                    It is also a popular form of proccessed frozen milk sold in Dairy queens and ice cream shops around the world.
                    I don't think anybody still has the original version without any patches, since no servers are running that and you can't even play it, at least not the multiplayer. I though vanilla refers to the basic BF2 without the SF or Euro mod, but still with the current patches. Maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                      I don't think anybody still has the original version without any patches, since no servers are running that and you can't even play it, at least not the multiplayer. I though vanilla refers to the basic BF2 without the SF or Euro mod, but still with the current patches. Maybe I'm wrong.
                      Actually the other day i had to reinstall and there a lots of servers that are still running the original version with no patch or anything.......

Comment

Vanilla is BF2.
                        Up-to-date, plain old BF2
                        NOT SF
                        NOT Euro Force
                        Just plain BF2

Comment

Working...
                        X