Retarded Team Killers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retarded Team Killers!!!

I were playing at this ranked, swedish server, when "out of the" blue, this guy starts TK everyone on his team... So I hide, and watch.. .The guy got -138, and nothing happened... No kick.. No banning... So he continiued to slaughter everyone on his team... So I respawned as a Medic, and revived everyone he TK... The TK dude, went up in -248 ... Nothing happened, so I continiued to revived everyone.. (And were laughing my ass of... It were so fun to see, even though it were really stupid of him)... So I got like... +50, just in revive... So everybody started to TK each other.... (Not me, I dont wonna f*ck up my stat, with TK´s) And I went around an revived everybody (I were laughing my ass of)... And than, suddenly, this guy.. (His nick were JewishJosh... Sgt. Major... Always played as USA every rounde, whoring the tank)Claimed to be an admin for "EA", talked about how he were gonna get "all" the Tker´s Banned, their IP banned, even the Cd-key banned from BF2 for ever... He even said, that if I revived anyone of the "tked", he would get me banned as well... (For statpadding)... But the scenario were just so funny.. So I, and a couple of ohter medics continiued to reviving the tkéd,... And the "so called" admin told us, that he had an LONG list, of people, who were gonna be banned for TK... (Even the medics who revived, cause they were statpadders)...

So I told him, that I werent STATPADDING, just reviving (As the medic are supposed to do), and he start whining about " Its stat padding, no matter what, and u are gonna be banned as well"... So I argued with him, that I would keep reviving everybody, wich got killed, either from hostile forces, or from TKérs.. .(Even him)... And he just told me, that he were gonna "get us all banned"... I am gonna send this list to EA.. bla bla. bla.. So enjoy ur last days of BF2... LOL... Than the guy went just completly quiet... Didnt answered anything...

Man.. I hate TKér.. thats the worst thing, wich exist.. But this.. It were so funny to watch.. I laughed my *** of, for 20 minutes, just looking at the jerks tk each others, and reviving them after...

Re: Retarded Team Killers!!!

was this person pandapimp of golgatha by any chance....

cuz i just played with those two dude...and they spent a whole round doing nothing but killing each other...and when i'd revive one they'd call me a stat padder....

Comment

dont worry, I am pretty sure that he wasnt an EA admin. I believe it is against their rules to even SAY ANYTHING to players/admins, strictly to observe and report what was seen only. I think he was some pi ssed off kid with a very small E-Penis :laugh:

Comment

Um... I'm confused.
        Retarded Team Killer.
        This is some dude that only kills teams of retards?
        Didn't Hitler try that?

Comment

^^^ ouch!

Comment

I hate when people like that don't get kicked. Meanwhile, I'll be in a tank and a teammate will start shooting rockets at me or try c4ing or mining me... and I'll kill him and get banned from the server. That's my new policy now. If teammates try to kill me in a vehicle, I'm killing them. And of course, I'll be the one to get banned but I don't care. That happened to me twice yesterday. I was a tank and something was hitting me but I didn't hear the beep-beep-beep. So I'm repairing myself and sitting by a supply crate. Then I see the teammate hopping around still shooting rockets at me. So I shoot him once, kill him, get banned. Another game this guy who was in the tank last game, he starts going for the tank once I'm in it. He shoots the tank with his shotgun, so I'm just waiting for him to **** me off. Then he starts placing mines in front of me, so I blow him up, and get banned.

Comment

I think he was some pi ssed off kid with a very small E-Penis

OMG!!!! LMFAO...thanks dude..i have a new insult to play with...

Comment

I have no idea why.. but this..

this guy starts TK everyone on his team... So I hided, and wathced..
                made me laugh hysterically..

Comment

Originally posted by Dilla_Incognito
                  was this person pandapimp of golgatha by any chance....

cuz i just played with those two dude...and they spent a whole round doing nothing but killing each other...and when i'd revive one they'd call me a stat padder....
                  No.. The CRAZY teamkiller were a 2nd. Lieutnant ( He´s name were PoD-Genocide.. Or something like that.... )

Comment

Tking is the reason i stay away from jets i was on a EA UK server yesterday on the USMC side and made my way to the back Chinese base on Dragon valley . I found myself a really nice snipers perch and started to pick of the enemy but in the course of a round i must of seen 50 or 60 tk's half there team was killing one another for the attack Helli and the jets. Maddest thing was they must of knew i was there because i was getting so many kills but not one of them went to look for me they were all to busy tking each other. This game is just completely nuts at times well not the game the people that play it are.

Comment

woz u on gulf of waek iland???

Comment

what's really bad is I have seen soem vids/posts where the dude told the guy that was trying to TK him to get in the vehicle and drive if he wanted too....no he still blew the tank up for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                        X