X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED ORCHESTRA Ostfront 41-45 V.S. BF2

Red is gonna pwn Bf2 http://www.redorchestragame.com/

Re: RED ORCHESTRA Ostfront 41-45 V.S. BF2

looks like a nice game. but nothing is better than bf2. NOTHING, not even sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by AC/DC
      Red is gonna pwn Bf2 http://www.redorchestragame.com/
      Completely different games... I cannot even belevie you bothered to compare them.

First of all, Red Orchestra is set in WW2. BF2 is "Modern".

Second, Red Orchestra prides its self on about 70% Immersion, 25% Realism, 5% Fun. Battle Field 2 is 100% fun.

Third, Red Orchestra is "Only" for the mature minded gamer. There is simply no room for rambos as you won't survive long. Every weapon is deadly, every position must be taken into consideration, and every second in the open can equal death for you in an instant. Battle Field 2 is approachable to both Adults and Kids. Offering pretty much, "Pickup and Play" gameplay; with an extremely narrow learning margin. Heck, teamplay doesn't even play a massive role in BF2 as it should (Although, it's getting better). Red Orchestra, it's required.

...this is like comparing apples and trash bags.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas

{WP}Paas

but i like trash bags.....

Comment

god, I am SO SICK of WW2 FPS's.

Comment

Completely different games... I cannot even belevie you bothered to compare them.

First of all, Red Orchestra is set in WW2. BF2 is "Modern".

Second, Red Orchestra prides its self on about 70% Immersion, 25% Realism, 5% Fun. Battle Field 2 is 100% fun.

Third, Red Orchestra is "Only" for the mature minded gamer. There is simply no room for rambos as you won't survive long. Every weapon is deadly, every position must be taken into consideration, and every second in the open can equal death for you in an instant. Battle Field 2 is approachable to both Adults and Kids. Offering pretty much, "Pickup and Play" gameplay; with an extremely narrow learning margin. Heck, teamplay doesn't even play a massive role in BF2 as it should (Although, it's getting better). Red Orchestra, it's required.

{WP}Paas
            Just for clarification which one are you comparing to a trash bag? By your own definition BF2 is 0% Immersion and 0% Realism.

I've seen aborted fetuses more complete than BF2.

However I agree, the two games are completly different. RO is actually a well thought out game.

Comment

I wonder... Forgotten Hope>Red Orchestra? That would be a more even match up

Comment

Originally posted by tom_beach22
                but nothing is better than bf2. NOTHING, not even sleep.
                true,true

Comment

game is getting a bit stale.........need more maps..........playing the same old karkand, mashtuur, wake gets booring

Comment

Originally posted by Fuman
                    game is getting a bit stale.........need more maps..........playing the same old karkand, mashtuur, wake gets booring
                    Then play the other maps. Of course if you limit yourself to 3 maps you're going to get bored.

Comment

Originally posted by the_waffler
                      god, I am SO SICK of WW2 FPS's.
                      Me too. BF1942 has a million mods. I played all of them, now I don't even touch it. COD2 is a very good game, but gets boring after a while. WW2 games are boring, because you can't whore vehicles in them.

Comment

Realism = Red Orchestra

Gameplay = Battlefield 2

That's what I found out.

Comment

Moved to General Gaming.

Comment

Third, Red Orchestra is "Only" for the mature minded gamer........Heck, teamplay doesn't even play a massive role in BF2 as it should (Although, it's getting better). Red Orchestra, it's required.
                            Exactly what I'm looking for

Comment

RO?

its like a drug. Probably the best FPS out there, going retail!! *drool*

You cannot really compare BF2 and RO, because RO is warfare and vehicle simulation, and BF2 is just pellet guns in the (middle) east.

No offense, but RO also has a more mature fanbase, since all the kids go try it out and spaz out: "Omfg h3 t3h h4xxed!1!! 0n3 sh0t 1s n0t t3h p0ss1bl3 to k33l w1d unl3ss j00 sn1p3z0r3d!!11!" or "0mgwtfspl0s10n, 41m-b0t!1!" (remember, what is not possible in BF2 is not possible in any other game unless you "H4xx0r")

and thankfully they leave when they realise that everyone "hacks"

(I have this real cool hack, its called: "I play too much"

Maybe one day I can get the one called: "5k1ll")

Comment

Working...
                              X