Thanks EA (2 thumbs up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks EA (2 thumbs up)

I love this patch. THANK YOU EA! I acutally have a challange in the air now and the ground combat has never been better. This is BF2 at its best! The mg's are acutally mg's now and the snipers well THEY ROCK!!

I dont understand how people can not like this patch. It weeds out the people who can fly from those who cant.

Keep up the good work EA!

Re: Thanks EA (2 thumbs up)

I agree with you 100 percent man!

Comment

I have been playing for hours on end now and decided to take a break to thank EA and examin the heads of the people who dont like this patch.

Comment

Originally posted by CargoSlug
        This is BF2 at its best!
        lol, you will need to tell us why you think that

missiles that turn 90 degrees in 1 meter
        P90 is suk
        my preformance is 4/5 what it used to be

and why the hell is the medics revive recharge linked to the recharge on the medkits? battery powered medkits?

Comment

^ wut he said. you've just haven't played a bad round have you.. you'll see..

Comment

MG's are MGs now?
            MGs are supposed to be suppression fire, not assault weaponry

Oh and snipers? Can you say AWP?

Comment

Originally posted by CargoSlug
              I love this patch. THANK YOU EA! I acutally have a challange in the air now and the ground combat has never been better. This is BF2 at its best! The mg's are acutally mg's now and the snipers well THEY ROCK!!

I dont understand how people can not like this patch. It weeds out the people who can fly from those who cant.

Keep up the good work EA!

YAh it is a good one---Now the real pilots will stand out from the pretenders

Comment

I agree to. But iw ould rather a 1hit kill with an m95 or any bolt action rifle with a chest shot. I know head shots are 1 hit kills but a chest shot should be to. Oh well.

Comment

i love the patch too and can't wait for euro pack! we'll leave the others to spend thier time moaning and slagging ea and dice in the forums while we play a superb game and have fun

See ya'll on the Battlefield!

p.s. watch ya back! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SlakTSP
                    MG's are MGs now?
                    MGs are supposed to be suppression fire, not assault weaponry

Oh and snipers? Can you say AWP?
                    personally I think it's the most balanced it has ever been now. I've had some great games in 1.2 so far. The AA is still a bit hokey of course (and it seems to be hell bent on attacking friendlies more than enemy air units sometimes). I have not found any problem against MG units.

The sniper rifles are now as they should have been all along, they are only one shot kills if you get a head shot. If I encounter a sniper, then I try and get around him and take him from from a flank (snipers tend to have tunnel vision). Snipers have long range advantage, the rest of the classes have close range advantage.

I've not tried flying much since 1.2, but I had a round on Sharqi as a gunner in the Havoc and we did very well despite the new AA (just make sure you bug out when the time comes).

Comment

Originally posted by =DarkJediKnight=
                      I agree with you 100 percent man!
                      :nod: i do too

Comment

Yes I love the patch! Except for the the claymores and the rocket bug (argh), they did a great job.

Comment

i agree i like the new patch except for that its made the BH guns crappy which was a mistake IMO.

Comment

i also like the new patch the rocket bug is annoying but other than that i have a great time now not getting raped.

Comment

Working...
                            X