Instaproning still possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instaproning still possible

Not sure if this has been posted but its still possible to instaprone in v1.2 just hit prone twice when you jump.

you can't shoot till you hit the ground but your still prone in the air. Just played a match on karkand where everyone was doing it.

Way to go EA way to go

Re: Instaproning still possible

should i say this or not? you can still shoot while in the air, just zoom in and fire awayz...

Comment

darn i hope not too many people ead this. then ea will hae to fix it again.!:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by donnieb
        Not sure if this has been posted but its still possible to instaprone in v1.2 just hit prone twice when you jump.

you can't shoot till you hit the ground but your still prone in the air. Just played a match on karkand where everyone was doing it.

Way to go EA way to go
        Yeah, I'm sure instaproning is the reason why you suck. You can't blame EA for everything noob.

Comment

Originally posted by sturmvogel
          Yeah, I'm sure instaproning is the reason why you suck. You can't blame EA for everything noob.
          I cant agree more. i cant. i tried but i can do it. you siad it perfectly.

Comment

He just said it was possible. He didn't say anything about it having an affect on his gameplay.

Damn. At least have somthing to base your flame on. Don't just mindlessly flame; you're putting a bad spin on a long standing artform. Heck, we might have to consider your style a spinoff.

"Pointless Flaming - I'll flame anyone, on any topic, even if they didn't propose and opinion worthy of commentray! For I'm Trogdor, the burninator! Watch me flame!"

...jesus. Grow up.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
              He just said it was possible. He didn't say anything about it having an affect on his gameplay.

Damn. At least have somthing to base your flame on. Don't just mindlessly flame; you're putting a bad spin on a long standing artform. Heck, we might have to consider your style a spinoff.

"Pointless Flaming - I'll flame anyone, on any topic, even if they didn't propose and opinion worthy of commentray! For I'm Trogdor, the burninator! Watch me flame!"

...jesus. Grow up.

{WP}Paas
              I cant agree more. I can't. I tried to, but I can't do it. You said it perfectly.

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Well Im not going to deny the fact that I am no good at this game, but I used to actually have fun playing it.

Once everyone figured out about the "dolphin diving" and "Instaproning" it just looked like a bunch of retards (not actually calling anyone a retard its just how the characters look) running around doing the superman and shooting people. I don't really understand how thats fun at all I tried using it once and sure I got more kills but it just made the game so boring and it really took no skill at all (space bar, x, mouse 1 = kill)

Comment

Instaproning is something you can perform when standing on the ground.

And has it possibly occured to you that it's not a matter of tapping the prone key twice, but pressing it once but not instantly after jumping? And I wouldn't call it an exploit, IRL you can't jump and go prone in the air, but you can jump forward and fall into a prone position. So that's a sort of subsitute.

Comment

Working...
                    X