Explosives Ordinance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosives Ordinance

This is really bad, its the only badge I don't have, I can't even get the basic explosives ordinance, I have tried round after round at getting it but just end up with negative score or a very bad k/d ratio.

I know theres been alot of topics about this but I just can't get it, the most I have got is like 8, I see people on here who have got expert explosives I mean how the hell, I can't even get basic and I use Spec-Ops alot, C4 quite alot too, but not for throwing on buggys I only really use the C4 for enemy commander assets or blowing up Armor.

The armor only seems to get 1 or 2 kills, so its not that big a benefit in terms of me getting the badge, and putting C4 on entrance to the allyway of Karkand and blowing it up when someone comes usually only gets one kill, but no one seems to be going in that way at all now, they just go threw the sides or just attack the far end base, its not easy to predict on whats going to happen now.

So im bassically looking for tips etc from people who have the badge or even the expert one.

Re: Explosives Ordinance

Try claymores.

If you really cant get you basic, just give up, cos you must be ************************************************** ****

Try waiting next time to blow your C4.

Comment

Jihad mobile. As far as i know this works.

personally i did a c4 tossing run. 3-4 kills each c4. it was great. + it was a no-ff server. and i got my badge without even trying to do so.

since 1.2 is here now. id never ever be able to do this again. it was all basically bunny hopping c4 tossing. It was very quite cheap.

Anyhow. I'd say play a very tight map. Like Karkand on 16 size. with 64 people. and just run in tossing c4 in the alley area. and retreat. wait till u see on minimap that no teammates are in there. blow it. might get 3-4 kills. and while ur waiting for the no teamates in the area you should be reloading. once you blow. run right in fast as u can go and plant them closer up to the flag and such for the next run.

Comment

Here's a hint on how to get the badge

Comment

well i got mine before the patch , wheny ou could jump and throw c4s lol

Comment

claymores at the karkand choke point as mec, found it worked for me hope it helps

Comment

Working...
            X