Tips for basic pistol/knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for basic pistol/knife

Yeah.. having a very frustrating time trying to get basic pistol and knife on karkand.. it's either I get hit by artillery, a tank/apc, or get shot down by a group of guys when I'm trying to pistol one in front of me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Tips for basic pistol/knife

Be sniper, with the all new accurate sniper rifles, then shoot people. Finish them off with one shot from your pistol.

Or just go in the alleys and shoot enemies with your primary gun, then switch to pistol and hope you kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
      Be sniper, with the all new accurate sniper rifles, then shoot people. Finish them off with one shot from your pistol.

Or just go in the alleys and shoot enemies with your primary gun, then switch to pistol and hope you kill them.
      Seems like that might work but will I have enough time in one round to get all 13 kills?

Comment

you only need 7 for veteran and basic knife and pistol.

its actually possible to get basic and veteran knife in one round, its what i did.

just knife 50 dudes, then knife 7 in a game after that, so you get both.

id advise against pistoling, knifing is much easier. even if you sneak up behind a guy, the pistol is so bad relative to a PKM,MG36, ak101 or whatever he has that hell likely kill you anyway.

with a knife theres no chance of that heh.

Comment

Working...
        X