Strike at Karkand needs to be renamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strike at Karkand needs to be renamed

Ok, i loved this map and the close quarters battles as the US tried to take the MEC hotel.. now.. 50% play as snipers, 40% play as medics, and the rest are in armor or are lost.

Dear EA,

Please name Strike At Karkand to Strike of Claymores in every access point you try to get use.

Thanks
    Sincerely yours,

King

Re: Strike at Karkand needs to be renamed

not really...

ive encountered like 3 claymores and Its my most played map. and everyone needs claymores. I go assault, maybe spec ops and pwn everyone. trust me assault at the start of the map is a must!

+ I dont think strike of claymores in every and all acess point you try to get to would fit in the server browser lol ^_^

Comment

no way...its more like ka-"Armor rapes Infantry"-and.

Comment

Maybe its because im playing in 24/7 karkand servers.. but me and my teammate both went med and took turns clearing out an ally.. full of claymores.. ok dude your turn to go run and die and ill come revive you..

There needs to be a way to blow them up other than killing yourself on their clay

Comment

Originally posted by ts-King
          There needs to be a way to blow them up other than killing yourself on their clay
          Kill the Sniper?

Comment

ok dude your turn to go run and die and ill come revive you..
            Hahaha, that's a good idea. That map gets old after playing it 300 times anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MG42Madness
              Kill the Sniper?
              and this suddenly makes his claymores magically vanish? No.. once the claymore is there.. its there for as long as a mine.. regardless if the dude lives or not.. you could kill him right before he dropped it and it'll still sit there waiting to blow up in your face

Comment

Maybe its because im playing in 24/7 karkand servers.. but me and my teammate both went med and took turns clearing out an ally.. full of claymores.. ok dude your turn to go run and die and ill come revive you..

Thats a pretty good tactic.

Though not as good as my, lets sit at this corner and rape the USMC. Everytime missile comes, back up. Get hit? Repair myself.

Joined the game half way, ended with #1 and some 30-1 kd (no joke). This is almost better than my C4 whoring days. Just no more

ChickenWing killed ...
                ChickenWing killed ...
                ChickenWing killed ...
                ChickenWing killed ...
                ChickenWing killed ...
                ChickenWing killed ...
                ChickenWing killed ...

All at once.

Comment

Originally posted by C4Whore4Eva
                  no way...its more like ka-"Armor rapes Infantry"-and.

haha yeah more like it

Comment

I do agree that with the new patch claymores have become very powerful. Before a sniper had to be careful about where he layed a claymore becasue he didnt want to blow up a teammate. Now that your teammates can no longer get killed by a friendly claymore or at mine for that matter, people are taking advantage and dropping them everywhere. Worse yet, I have been unable to blow up an enemy claymore with Antitank missle, noob tube, or grenade. I dont think that EA really thought this one through.

Comment

Its so stupid, a teammate cant be killed by a claymore, does the Claymore look at the player and says: "Thats an ally, i dont explode" WTF

I tell you, Karkand = claymorefest -_-

I used to die 5-6 times a round in Karkand and now I die alot more and at least 5 times by a claymore

Comment

Working...
                      X