SRAW/Eryx useless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRAW/Eryx useless

Played several rounds on a Karkand only server earlier and played AT most of the time. And I have to say that the 1.2 patch have made the SRAW/Eryx useless. Like over 80 % of all the missiles fired by me didn't do any damage at all.

One time there was 5 AT guys (me included) firing at a single tank and hit it within a second or so of eachover, the tank lived. It took like 10 more AT-missiles and a little help from our tank and APCs to kill it.

I also love the fact that tanks and APCs can kill you while your standing (or proning) 10 feet from the opposite side of a wall.

Re: SRAW/Eryx useless

Same here i aint playing the game till they fix these problems

Comment

Yeah there's a big bug with the rockets in 1.2
      I made a thread about it in Bugs section

Comment

This does get annoying. It's completely random too.

Although, EA has already mentioned they know the problem is there. So, just suck it up until it gets fixed?

Kinda' odd they are going to release Euro Force on top of a bugged patch. That's kinda tacky. Don't expect anything less from EA though, so, game on!

{WP}Paas

Comment

i love it...they failed to fix the bugs with the patch (like the red/blue tag bug, already seen that twice now...before the patch hadn't seen it in weeks), and then created more bugs...like the sound bug where something is firing at you and the sound just stops...same with the tracer ammo for APC's, mobile AA and tanks (noticed this when I was in a tank, you see the enemy firing and you are taking damage, but now shells coming out or any sound), the bugs with the AT missiles...the funky AA (those that have seen the crazy movies with zatar wetlands know what i am talking abuot), and so forth. I've also read that 2 of the maps in SF cause the game to crash, and EA recommended servers take those maps out of rotation until they fix it! How sad is this...I was happy with the game before...I didn't care about bunny hoppers or aircraft or anything...I wouldn't have cared about the changes either, I just am ticked about all the freaking BUGS...how about next time, instead of making dramatic changes to the game, fix the freaking bugs FIRST

Comment

I too have shelved AT until they fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
              This does get annoying. It's completely random too.

Although, EA has already mentioned they know the problem is there. So, just suck it up until it gets fixed?

Kinda' odd they are going to release Euro Force on top of a bugged patch. That's kinda tacky. Don't expect anything less from EA though, so, game on!

{WP}Paas
              That is exactly what happened with SF. This should not come as a shock to anyone at all. THis is exactly why I refuse to buy anything else from EA.

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                like the sound bug where something is firing at you and the sound just stops.
                yeah that one realy sucks, like u see a support guy and your not sure what hes doin then you die,coz hes actually blowin you apart with his pkm

Comment

from what I've seen the SRAW/Eryx may be nerfed, but it IS the new n00b tube.

of course that's only what I've seen on recent vids

Comment

Working...
                  X