Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED HELP plz

when i try to do that run thing i get this

also i went to the ea files and bf2sf cd key and it told me to put in a cd so i put in that cd key that i found in the bak of my booklet and when i try to sign on it exits out i tried to uninstal and install again and notin workin this only happend on bfsf no on bf2 so if anyone can help me plz i would really like that

Re: I NEED HELP plz

here is a bigger pic

Comment

Its trying to access a memory range that doesn't exist. But what I don't understand is what you are trying to accomplish and why why you are running a command prompt in 16 bit mode?

Comment

oo how can i change my 16 bit?

Comment

Well, I'm still not clear on what problems you are having or what you're trying to fix but try this: Right click on the BFsf Icon and select Properties. Select the Compatibility Tab and ensure nothing has a check mark next to it and that the drop down box doesn't say anything but your XP installation.

Comment

also i am tryin that thing that ea posted on its website about the cd key invalided and when i go to rn and type regedit and i get that message

Comment

Hmm, your whole system may be running is some sort of 16 bit emulation mode since regedit is launching in 16 bit. I don't know. But to re-enter your CD key, try this:

Navigate to: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Support\Battlefield 2_code.exe

Enter your CD Key number using that tool and all should be back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus
                Hmm, your whole system may be running is some sort of 16 bit emulation mode since regedit is launching in 16 bit. I don't know. But to re-enter your CD key, try this:

Navigate to: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Support\Battlefield 2_code.exe

Enter your CD Key number using that tool and all should be back to normal.
                i did that like 4 times its bf2 works but not bf2sf and i just got it yesterday so i didnt even play it yet

Comment

Ohhh, Check it out - You must first have BF2 installed which you have; Now install SF and then the 1.2 patch.

I am guessing that you installed SF without installing the 1.2 patch afterward as is required. So it goes in this order: BF2>BFsf>1.2 Patch>Joy

Comment

i did all of that and i still have that stupid cd key thing ahh i am start to get mad i wanna play this

Comment

We have deduced that a regular uninstall doens't work and that you can't run regedit for some reason (are you logged in as administrator?) and I suspect that only a clean uninstall and reinstall is going to solve your problems. That means we need to try again to clean the regestry after uninstalling sf and BF2.

Try using RegCleaner http://www.majorgeeks.com/download460.html to remove the BF reg entries. It will be selfe evident what to do once you open it.

Comment

ok ill try it and tell u if it worked

Comment

damnit it didnt work

Comment

Aren you trying to use regedit.exe ??

It looks like you are trying to start regedit.com and NOT regedit.exe .

If you type just regedit in Run Menu it will find the first file that has name regedit. You obviusly have one called .com .

I have never seen a regedit.com before, so it could be something masqurading as the normal regedit.exe file. Try running an anti virus scan with updated vira definitiations of your PC, as it looks strange. And use regedit.exe when launching regedit.

Comment

ok it didnt work notin worked u think if i called ea they would fix it

Comment

Working...
                              X