Does crouching increase accuracy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does crouching increase accuracy?

I dont think it does, because when I crouch the crosshair remains the same. Thats weird =/ I wish bf2 had more actual tactics.

Re: Does crouching increase accuracy?

aaaaaaaaaaaaa I cant believe you are serious...

Comment

Crouching and prone does increase accuracy.

Comment

it increases accuracy, everytime I play as Sniper or Support the former to increase the already awesome accuracy and the latter to give it SOME accuracy, I prone when I am setting up a shot, or in the case of Prolific Kill Monster (PKM) Prone and rape the enemy

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
          I dont think it does, because when I crouch the crosshair remains the same. Thats weird =/ I wish bf2 had more actual tactics.
          Yes. Well, in terms of reality. The weapon isn't becoming more accurate, you're just becoming more stable. Which helps accuracy and follow up shots.

Yet, yes, your accuracy is improved by crouching. I only crouch. I hardly ever go prone, unless I'm a defensive position. Going prone in the middle of a firefight is pointless, especially when in BF2 cover is abound. Now, if you're lacking cover, you hit the dirt and put fire on the OpFor. Yet, BF2 has too much cover to risk sitting in the open for any reason...

{WP}Paas

Comment

The accuracy difference would be noticed using the iron sites, not the crosshairs. I beleive {WP}Paas said it well were you become more stable, but you will notice the difference when using the iron sites.

Comment

It increases accuracy for an enemy when he's standing and shooting you in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
                It increases accuracy for an enemy when he's standing and shooting you in the head.
                Yeah, and when I knife you from behind

Comment

Don't bother going prone with the new patch. Just crouch. Unless you're far away, then you could go prone.

Start getting used to crouching a lot and you'll kill a lot of people fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilioka

Start getting used to crouching a lot and you'll kill a lot of people fast.
                    Yep, it's true. Almost always when I run into somebody, if I crouch and shoot I get them before they get me

Probably because they aim too high at first and by them I got em my cross hairs.

Comment

As well as it increasing your accuracy it also reduces your profile making you harder to hit.

Comment

Working...
                      X