Screenshot errors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot errors.

I am sure that i am not the only one who dose not have this problem, Ok, Ever since the new patch 1.2 i am no longer able to take any screenshots before this patch i had no problem takeing them. Can anyone help me to solve this problem or is there any other way to take them useig a different program? your help would be very nice!

Re: Screenshot errors.

You might try unassigning the Screenshot (SS) keyboard key by highlighting it and hit Escape to clear the entry. Start the game and join a server so the config files will update. Now exit the game and close it. When you launch the game again, assign a DIFFERENT key to the SS function and hope it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus
      You might try unassigning the Screenshot (SS) keyboard key by highlighting it and hit Escape to clear the entry. Start the game and join a server so the config files will update. Now exit the game and close it. When you launch the game again, assign a DIFFERENT key to the SS function and hope it takes.

Thanks for the help but this dosent work. I am still trying to figure this out.

Comment

Interesting... mine don't seem to work anymore either.

Comment

Alright ive been messing around with this problem all day and if you have xfire just leave it on while in game and take SSs thru xfire works fine here useing xfire.

Comment

I found another work around, start MS Paint or your fav image program make a new image with same dimentions as your game screen resolution. Start game and when you want to capture a screen press Shift+Print Screen this goes into the Clipboard, Alt+Tab out of game and Paste into Paint, Save As then go back into game.

I know more trouble than its worth.

Comment

Working...
            X