haha total war tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha total war tale

Okay, so I play my battlefield at Max settings, 4xAA, and every now and then Ill go into my nvidia drivers and play at 8x or even 16x AA. Anyways, it looks really nice is the point ^_^.

So my sister finally bought the game, and I got around to installing it for her (it was a bitch because I had to uninstall the copy that I had on there when I used to use that computer).

So she has to play on ultra LOW settings, 512 ram (not even matched), 2.53 pentium 4, and an nvdia 5700LE 128mb which I OCed for her haha. Anyways, we were playing online and I was helping her understand how to follow squad orders. so I was telling her to look on her 3dmap, and she didnt know what I was talking about. So I walked into her room to turn it on, and I see her graphics and I have like a heart attack of how bad they are. I havent played on low for like 3 months and Im so accustomed to High, that I thought something was wrong with her computer.

that is my war story, haha super lame.

Re: haha total war tale

i just read that all i am sad

Comment

lol i run mine on med

Comment

My beastly laptop (check sig) lol

All med, 1024x768, 6xAA

Comment

A part of me died reading that... War story?

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

man i play on SUPER LOW on my ****ty laptop, but with some master tweaking, i have NO video lag

its a dell

pentium M @ 1.6 Ghz
              512mb ddr ram
              Nvidia geforce FX GO 5200 (32MB) !!!! running at AGP 4x, and oced to 245/495, BEAT THAT SUCKERS!!! MUAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
              X