new unlocks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new unlocks.

I updated to the latest version, and I got an unlock last night, but how come it won't let me unlock the P90 or the new sniper rifle? Also, now when I type in a map like "Sharqi Peninsula" and click update or refresh servers, no servers come up?

Re: new unlocks.

Just wondering but do you have tier 2 unlocked of both Sniper kit and the AT kit thats the only way you can unlock them, in other words do you have the M95 and the DAO-12.

Comment

you also need special forces i think ??

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Phelps
        you also need special forces i think ??
        yeah you do .

The 2 unlocks are to complete sf because you only got 5 originaly instead of 7.

Comment

Thats dumb, I only have battlefield 2. What about the problem regarding the servers?

Comment

You have too many things ticked on the server list at the bottom. remove some, you should have something like 5 or 6 ticked otherwise it won't work.

Comment

I've encountered the same problem. I own sf and I have both the sniper and AT kits, yet it will not give me my new L96 or P90

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel-Kataffy
                I've encountered the same problem. I own sf and I have both the sniper and AT kits, yet it will not give me my new L96 or P90
                About two or three weeks ago a lot of people got two free unlocks. So if you got your two unlocks and were and wasted it on something else then that's why.

Many people on these forums and many other BF2 forums were discussing it.

Comment

I never got my unlocks because I havent played in several weeks :{, about 5 weeks that is.
                  I'm not that far away from 20k though, so it might just give me 3 unlocks then.

Comment

Working...
                  X