How to find custom map servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find custom map servers?

I was wondering how you could find servers that play custom maps from the in game browser, and do they have any servers, kinda like they do in MOH? Where when you connect to the server, and do not have the right map it will start to auto download for you? I would love to try some new maps, and mods, but just not sure how to go about finding them. Any help would be great. Also What is the best map/mod right now that everyone is playing?

Thanks for reading:

Wolf_Tonic........ When you follow the wolf watch for the yellow tonic, because it might be all over you. )

Re: How to find custom map servers?

There's no really good way to find them in the built-in browser. I think most people who play custom maps either just join by ip (many custom map servers will make a forum post with their ip or the admins will have it in their sig) or use an external browser like Xfire or All-Seeing Eye.

BF2 doesn't auto-download maps.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf_tonic
      Also What is the best map/mod right now that everyone is playing?
      I think the 1 everybody is playing now is the Allied Intent mod. It has a night like Sharqi and Karkand has helicopters

Comment

if u type in the internet browa (gamemonitor.com) u can find maps and mods, and it also gives the ip address and also gives info on how many are in server and and also has other info like what mod it is etc,

here a link http://www.game-monitor.com/topmaps.php?game=bf2

it basicaly has the top 50 maps there, but u can do it manual, in the search button

Comment

Hey Thanks guys for all the help, I will check that web site out......

Comment

Hey Thanks guys for all the help, I will check that web site out......

Wolf_Tonic.............

Comment

Working...
            X