Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FILL IN THE BLANKS - The P90 is good for........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FILL IN THE BLANKS - The P90 is good for........

Hi all,
    Dont get me wrong, love BF2 in all its forms, but I must say the the new Anti-Tank unlock is something else. Not sure what the devs were thinking when they included a CCW weapon that has less power than the pistol and more deviation than the PKM, so I would like to play fill in the blanks.....used to be a game show here in Australia during the 70's (yes I'm old enough to remember it).
    I'll start by saying......
    The P90 is good for getting your PISTOL BADGE or if you have mates on the opposite team and they want there EXPERT _______ badge.

Can the devs please look at this.
    Thanks
    my .2 cents worth

Re: FILL IN THE BLANKS - The P90 is good for........

hmm. I was gonna spend my new unlocks getting this! thanks for the invo

Comment

lol but in the other side the awp is leet.

Comment

I hated it after first using it as well, but after practice have found it is good for keeping people heads down (covering fire) so your squad or team mates can advance towards the enemy, those 50 bullets really count while using semi auto cover fire.

I have also found that although it is low power, its good for helping out a team mate in a close range firefight, as you can use the nice optical sites to ping a few rounds aiming at the enemys head, and not clipping your team mates like someother guns.

As for full auto mode, or one-on-one firefights at spitting distance i agree its outclassed by everything, but as an AT guys weapon it was never designed for that anyway, besides we have the DAO-12 for devastating damage in close combat and would be a little unfair to give them a powerful auto weapon as well IMHO.

The description in BFHQ says it best i think, something like " it was designed as a personal DEFENSE weapon for vehicle crews, quite simply it wasnt included for offense.

They are my thouyghts anyway, dont flame me, remember opinions cant be wrong

Comment

The P90 is good for stapling pieces of paper together. Up to 20 sheets max at a time. Any more than that and you are going to need need either more firepower or a paperclip.

Comment

I actually like it best out of all AT guns

Comment

The answer is "knife".

Comment

I do very well with the P90. I hated it at first but all my friends were raving about it so I gave it a go and after about 20min I was taking out guys that had the DAO in cqc. Honestly it has 2 HUGE advantages:
                1) The dot scope combined with it's initial accuract means 2/3 shots usually hit even at medium/long ranges, personally I like it for sniping better than the SCAR-L
                2) The 50 round clip means you can take someone out and not have to instantly reload. Unlike most other weapons where you reload after every fight the P90 allows you to just keep going. I find I kill someone with it during a firefight and everyone around me is reloading then another person comes out of no where and catches us with our pants down, fortunately I still have 30 rounds left and I can kill them easily.

The trick it 2-3 shot bursts (like every gun). The problem is most people see a 50 round clip and think it's meant for spraying. If you hold the trigger down you are definately going to die since only the first couple rounds are going to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy8s
                  I do very well with the P90. I hated it at first but all my friends were raving about it so I gave it a go and after about 20min I was taking out guys that had the DAO in cqc. Honestly it has 2 HUGE advantages:
                  1) The dot scope combined with it's initial accuract means 2/3 shots usually hit even at medium/long ranges, personally I like it for sniping better than the SCAR-L
                  2) The 50 round clip means you can take someone out and not have to instantly reload. Unlike most other weapons where you reload after every fight the P90 allows you to just keep going. I find I kill someone with it during a firefight and everyone around me is reloading then another person comes out of no where and catches us with our pants down, fortunately I still have 30 rounds left and I can kill them easily.

The trick it 2-3 shot bursts (like every gun). The problem is most people see a 50 round clip and think it's meant for spraying. If you hold the trigger down you are definately going to die since only the first couple rounds are going to hit.
                  OK then.......
                  Over the weekend, I persevered with the P90, andI found a new appreciation for religion.........how you ask, well it went like this:-
                  #1 Saw intended victim
                  #2 Sprayed and Prayed
                  #3 Intended saw me, reacted accordingly
                  #4 Spent the next 15 sec in God's waiting room before arriving at the gates of St Peter.........

Comment

How could you compare this to the pistol and pkm? People just stand there and die. Infact you rule at close quarters. Circle your opponent and just make him waste his ammo and laugh at him at his 30 round clip. Took me a while to get good at the p90. Infact mastering the p90 is one of the biggest challenges ^_^

Comment

The whole fact that the default weapon is better than the P90 says that im not going to be unlocking the P90.

Comment

PP 19 is better than P90 . Same damage,higher rate of fire...Do I need to say more? 900 rpm and 600 rpm can translate to a huge advantage when firing. Someone with P90 takes 50% longer time to kill somebody than someone with a PP19

Comment

it isn't worth an unlock, but today I was running around with the thing and must say, It performed prety good, even on medium distance , but if you are up against an enemy who knows how to use his weapon you are probably going down , a big advantage is the 50 bullet clip , in close combat people mostly spray and spray , and run out of ammo, then is your chance with the P90 , because of the big clip .

but overal it isn't so good

Comment

killing.....

Comment

Im very glad it sucks because lets be honest does this game really need a bunch of amoured, tooled up, AT mother f*ckers running around.
                              when in close use your Dao, at long range use your pistol.

Comment

Working...
                              X