No announcement yet.

are SF ribbons unlockable now ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are SF ribbons unlockable now ????????

are SF ribbons unlockable now ????????

Re: are SF ribbons unlockable now ????????

They always have been.
    50 hours in service.
    S.A.S Ribbon = Night Flight. War Lord. Ghost Town.
    You need a Total of 50 hours on those maps.
    Does'nt have to be as S.A.S

Comment

thanks matey !! on my BF2SR it says 5 hours as SAS but i know thats not right because ive got 5 hours and still no ribbon!

50 hours here i come :evil: lol

Comment

Look at your stats, click Show All
        It tells you how long you have left on each ribbon.

Comment

Originally posted by 7zerO3
          http://www.bf2player.com/
          Look at your stats, click Show All
          It tells you how long you have left on each ribbon.
          thanks dude im new to all this ok

Comment

The stats for them ribbons is wrong on both sides, search for my name and check my MECSF ribbon, I have all the requirements but no ribbon (and its not just slow, its been like that for ages) there are other "hidden" requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Frosty
              The stats for them ribbons is wrong on both sides, search for my name and check my MECSF ribbon, I have all the requirements but no ribbon (and its not just slow, its been like that for ages) there are other "hidden" requirements.
              It isn't 50 hours? Hidden requirements? Got any more info? I looked up your stats and you have 50 hours with the corresponding ribbons you have.

Comment

yes its 50hrs, but some people have gotten it a few hours early ?!?
                when I hit 50hrs I didnt get my mecsf right away, but got it soon after.
                I'm thinking you have to win a round after completing your 50hrs.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

where is the link to show the requirments for each medal/ribbon?

Comment

Comment

bf2s should really update those requirements to 50 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Frosty
                        I don't think there are any hidden requirements, I just think it's a little buggy somehow.

I got all the ribbons at around 50 hours, apart from the MECSF one, which wasn't awarded until I was at about 53 hours.

Comment

I've got some of my ribbons without the 50+ hours as well...

Check the insurgent special forces, thats not even close to 50 hours.

I also have "all" the listed requirements for another yet don't have it!

I checked the python code myself (which is accurate for everything else) and does list 5 hours in each theatre (which is where bf2s.com got their 5 hours from) but we know this simply isn't true, there must be other requirements which are forced on gamespys end when the stats are recieved.

It should then come as no supprise that these are stealth ribbons and appear in your stats without any kind of warning.

Comment

Thanks for info !
                            Was wondering about those ribbons.

Comment

it's 50h on the army's maps, you have to play min 5h as that army and you need to have played all the maps of the army , but sometimes it takes a bit longuer, I had most of the ribons on 50h , but the mec on only at 55h or something, don't think there is a hidden requirement, this because everything I had on MEC SF was way better then I had for another army , and still the ribon took 5h more .

and the ribons weren't always unlocked, those ribons are pure given by the gamespy server, you don't earn them in a round (so not on a gameserver) , and nowbody had the ribons untill some day everybody started to get them

Comment

Working...
                              X