Need A Pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need A Pilot

I need a good SF helo pilot who would like the fly for me!! Give me a BF2 helo and ill deverstate the map, but SF helos are alot harder to handle.You fly ill Gun

Re: Need A Pilot

I'm up for it.
    However, seeing as how you're in the UK, and I'm in the US, server pings could be an issue, no?

Comment

dont know will they ?

Comment

Yep, depending on where he is and where you are and what type of connection, you'd probably be looking at a ping of 100 or higher for one while the other has a low ping.

Comment

I bet you're not so good after smoking some of that stuff in your avatar ^_^

Comment

look me up if I'm playing. I can put your TV crosshair dead on.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

a tv crosshair thats not flying

Comment

I meant when Im piloting, I can always line you up as a gunner.
                "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                  I meant when Im piloting, I can always line you up as a gunner.
                  with 6 AA guns shooting at you ? :P

Comment

acutally I've been flying pretty good lately even with the 1.2 patch (mostly on surge and MD).

It seems people have gave up on flying and alot of times the chopper is readily availible. I think i had 5 rounds yesterday going average 23 kills / 1 or 2 deaths (as a pilot). most of the time I let the gunner do all the work ,while I monitor if the stinger sites on the map are occupied. I also repair very often. I dont usually rape main bases because then you get a bunch of angry people intent on taking you down :laugh:

I can put my gunners TV on target almost every time, and usually the priority is to take out armor so our infantry can advance.
                    I have been hit by some pretty crazy stinger shots, but you have to either get out of there fast, or engage the stinger site if your close enough.

I also keep track of where supply boxes are dropped, so I can repair on those.

flying on ghost town is the most dangerous of all. :hmm:
                    "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

flying on ghost town is the most dangerous of all.
                      Yep, practically suicidal if the guy in the mobile AA is trying to actually shoot down choppers...

Comment

well i need a pilot any 1 gonna fly me ?

Comment

Wait there, your telling us you actually know how to fire a missile? You mean you can shoot PEOPLE with the machine gun?

/BOW you have alot more brains than most other people, if you see me ingame give me a shout

Comment

Working...
                          X