Antialiasing problem - x700 pro - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antialiasing problem - x700 pro - help

Well, at the current moment, my settings are on nearly full blast, including aa and af, except my dynamic shadows and lighting, that are both on medium. I have had this game quite awhile, and through every driver of ATI, i am yet to get one that works fine. To be honest, the game looks absolutly horrible, my res is on 1280x1024. I mean, my armericas army looks much better than this. So i'm not sure if its not picking up my res (which Im pretty sure it is), or if the aa and af arn't work, due to every single model having horrid jagged lines.

My specs are :
    x700 pro 256 mb sapphire
    1.75 gig ram
    3.0 gigahertz processor

I think this is good enough to at least run the game on all medium, with good res... but everything thus far looks horrible, perhaps there is ssome combination I need to put my settings on, to allow my aa and af run properly. If somebody has experienced this, and has help, please help, nothing seems to work! BTW: I have tried MULTIPLE drivers, including omegas and a half a dozen ati's. So I don't see this being the problem, thanks for the help!

Re: Antialiasing problem - x700 pro - help

screen shots?
    delete your cache folder in your documents I belive will help. and change your video settings and hit apply. someone else might need to help, but if there is a folder called cache in your my document> battlefield 2 delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by sackynut
      screen shots?
      delete your cache folder in your documents I belive will help. and change your video settings and hit apply. someone else might need to help, but if there is a folder called cache in your my document> battlefield 2 delete it.
      Well, i deleted the cache folder in the document - bf2 - mod - bf2- section. There is also a dmp folder, not sure if your referring to that, regaurdless, it didn't seem to have effected it, thanks anyways.

Comment

I dont know if that was the right folder, I said plain old battlefield 2/cahce some people dont have it, just ask someone else, and put that folder back @_@

Comment

alright, well thanks for the help - but please, i am anxious about getting this fixed, help from anyone would be appreciated!!

Comment

need help plese - sorry, I have to figure this out

Comment

help would be appreciated :-D

Comment

lets go kids!

Comment

i have same problem so i deleted cache but there is this C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Battlefield 2\LogoCache\www.usmsquad.com
                  usm1.png 1kB that wont delete.is this what is causing the lag and high ping???????

Comment

hhmm... interesting, please report any answer to such a problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X