help with a few questions please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with a few questions please.

1. How do we take an ingame screenshots? Some a*seholes need to be reported to the admin.

2. How do we take ingame videos?

3. Do admins prefer videos or screenshots?

4. Is there a way to see my FPS in the game?

5. Standing infront of a plane, and punishing for teamkilling a banable offence, correct?

Thanks.

Re: help with a few questions please.

1. third party program like Fraps.

2. third party program like Fraps.

3. Either works.

4. press ~ then type renderer.drawFps 0 or 1 (0 on and 1 off) or use a third party program like Fraps.

5. Depends on server and admin rules.

Comment

Ya, basicle what posison soul said, just use fraps for what you need.

Comment

i third that. i asked this quesiton a few days before the 1.2 patch. Several nice guy told me about the fraps.

Just get the free version which is cool. Unless you want unlimited video filming. (free version only has 30sec)

Comment

ok thanks fellas.

Btw, does running FRAPS while playing BF2 slower the game or decrease the FPS etc? Any performance problems?

Cheers.

Comment

FRAPS FRAPS and yeah FPAPS

Comment

Fraps does slow down your system no matter what. If you save videos full size you'll notice it a lot. If you do record videos select half-size and it won't be too bad. Screenshots only take a sec, plus you can save in several different formats, of your choice.

Comment

Thanks for that.

One more thing, the FRAPS works great .. i got the full version, and its great.
                But, when i save movies, the file size is too big ... a 10 sec clip will b about 80-90 megs.

Is there a way to reduce this? Or if not with FRAPS, than with 3rd party software?
                The settings i use is half size video with sound on, and 30fps recording.

Thanks

Comment

You can't reduce the size of the video with fraps. You'll have to use another program depending on what format you want.

If you want to keep it in .AVI without fancy effects, then I'd suggest VirtualDub or VirtualDubMod. You'll need .AVI codecs like XviD or DivX.

If you want to make it with some effects and in .WMV, then try Windows Movie Maker.

Comment

Working...
                  X