Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does Voip No Longer Work With 1.2???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Does Voip No Longer Work With 1.2???

Since installing the 1.2 patch VOIP no longer works. The speaker icon comes up when you press the B button to talk but no one can hear anything. This problem has been expierienced by everyone I regularly play with and on multiple servers. I have spoken with the administrators on one ofthe servers to verify that the VOIP option was enabled and they verified that it was. No VOIP in this game really limits the effectiveness of a squad and takes a lot of the fun out of the game for me and everyone else I've spoken with. Is there a fix coming? Has anyone else posted about this?

Re: Why Does Voip No Longer Work With 1.2???

I Haven't had a problem...

Comment

turn your mic on, voip has worked perfectly for me the only time it doesnt is because the mic was muted.

Try running bf2voicesetup.exe in the bf2 folder

Comment

My mic is fine the speaker icon turns red when I talk. Have you used VOIP since the patch? I had to download Ventrillo but it sux.

Comment

i defo works ive just been playing using it - no problems

Comment

teamspeak. It is great id your going to play on a server with it, but even if you dont have the server you can still get a connection with your friends. the VOIP vunction hasnt been messed up with me, but i usally disable it becuase it takes away from the game when you hear some peoples voices. i try to imagine spec ops troops not some whiny 15 year old

Comment

Ok, well I havent played since wendsday so I,ll give it another try. Like I said I wasn't the only one with the problem some other people I know even bought new mic's. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eden

Try running bf2voicesetup.exe in the bf2 folder
                Cant belive i have to quote my self.

Comment

LOL! Dlab37

Comment

Thanks guys. You're absolutely right it was still an issue on the server that I most frequently play however I went to another server and it worked fine. Some of the other people that I play with said that they tried other servers and all had the same problem. I do have 1 more question. If I put my PID number into My account info on this site will it show my actual rank and where do I get my PID number the link that is supposed to retrieve it on thes site is broken. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X