Holy SH*T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy SH*T

I was playing single player, anyway I was holding some C4 packs waiting for a vehicle to drop by...any way this kamikaze Chinese SOB comes running at me...I stick a pack of C4 to his arse and shoot him 3 times with my G36C all the while heading up a stairway to the top level of my foward CP, he runs back to his squad which was in an area I had launched a UAV into, I blew up the C4....and got 6 Kill notifications (note this is a 16-player map so I there were only 8 players to kill)...about 2 seconds later I was on the roof of said CP on a stinger missile platform...saw an enemy attack heli and popped of two missiles....the Heli had 2 people in it...my men had enough time for the 2 Loaded Buggies that were at the CP to race to the last CP on the Battlefield and take it without any resistance...thereby eliminating the enemy resistance's chance to respawn....needless to say I C4'd the enemy Artillery, Radar, and UAV Trailer and then sat at the last CP and had an MRE

Re: Holy SH*T

good job. Teach those bots a lesson. LOL.

But how did you stick C4 to a person? It's impossible. On vehicles, but not on people.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
      good job. Teach those bots a lesson. LOL.

But how did you stick C4 to a person? It's impossible. On vehicles, but not on people.

I honestly don't know, he was trying to stab me, I slapped a pack of C4 on his rear and it stuck. I pulled back popped off a couple rounds he left stopped to tell his buddies something, I blew him up popped off a couple stingers at the Chopper and all of a sudden I'm sitting around with nothing to do for half an hour while the enemies tickets go to zero

Comment

I call BS. If you cap all the enemy flags and kill all the enemies, it doesn't take a half hour for the tickets to reach zero. It doesn't take any time. As soon as the "man-down" time of the last enemy reaches zero, so do their tickets. Well, that and the sticking C4 to a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by {YBBS}Sage
          I call BS. If you cap all the enemy flags and kill all the enemies, it doesn't take a half hour for the tickets to reach zero. It doesn't take any time. As soon as the "man-down" time of the last enemy reaches zero, so do their tickets. Well, that and the sticking C4 to a soldier.

it doesn't? okay lets see....180 tickets, 5 seconds for one ticket to die,

180 X 5 = 900 / 60 = 15

15 minutes anyway, so what I was bored out of my effing tree on somethign that is supposed to keep me busy for 1/4th of an hour

Comment

No, it doesn't. The game is designed so that if you hold all spawn points, and all enemy are dead, it automatically zeroes their tickets. I've seen it at least a dozen times.

Musta been one you missed, if you sat there and waited.

Comment

there wasn't any counter attack and I have waited when all my teams counters were at 150 with all my spawn points captured and waited for a good long 3 minutes without spawning or my teams tickets running out

Comment

Then you were waiting for someone who was alive and hiding.

I'll have to try getting a demo of what happens when you wipe out the other team after capturing all their spawn points. I didn't think it was rare enough that someone wouldn't have seen it happen yet. When it does, it means a commander has no idea how to use Scan as a basis for placing UAV and Artillery. Cause when I'm commanding a situation like that, I always scan him out, arty him and UAV him, while team-chatting "LAST ONE THERE!!"... basically make the last guy's soon-to-end life hell.

Comment

Sage is right, when they're all dead and they have no flags the game is over as soon as the last one's heartbeat stops. Instant end regardless of how many tickets there are.

Comment

hahaha, "zomg I pwned t3h bots!!"..

how hard is that?

And im really impressed that you got C4 to stick to a player since C4 dont reckon player models as beeing solid..

Comment

Originally posted by [WOLF]bbob
                      hahaha, "zomg I pwned t3h bots!!"..

how hard is that?

And im really impressed that you got C4 to stick to a player since C4 dont reckon player models as beeing solid..

Heh, yeah, I tried that once. The C4 went THROUGH the guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X