New ranks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ranks??

I asked this ealier accidentally in the wrong forum. So here goes again. I read with the 1.2 patch there would be a new rank system. I see people have Lt Col, Maj, Cap...etc I and a lot others I see are still at enlisted ranks, not officers. Forgive me if I missed a post about this, I did look and couldn't find anything. Can anyone shed some light on this? I just ranked up at 20,000 tonight and expected to see a different rank name other than First Sergeant. If theres a post somewhere already addressing this can someone post a link to it in here please?

Re: New ranks??

What's to talk about? at 60,000 the new rank begin.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint but the only extra ranks come in after the 50,000 points mark.

There was no rank between 50,000 and 200,000, how there are ranks for 50k, 60k, 70k etc.

Your going to be waiting for the 50k it looks like

Comment

Yeah nevermind, I had a brain fart and just didn't look into it far enough. I was under the impression that before the patch the highest rank was 2nd Lt. But I found a page detailing the entire rank system. If an admin reads this post just delete it please it turned out to be a dumb question anyway lol

Comment

It was the highest rank now that rank is at 60,000 and all ranks above are new.

Comment

Working...
          X