New rank requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rank requirements

I've searched and can't find info on ranks post 1.2. I'm at 8200 points and haven't been promoted to Gunnery Sergeant for some reason. Have they added a time requirement? Also, how many points for each rank after the patch?

Re: New rank requirements

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56534

Comment

Thanks man. Any idea why at 8200 I still haven't been promoted?

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
        Thanks man. Any idea why at 8200 I still haven't been promoted?
        there is a topic about this..give it sometime it takes a while for BFHQ to update so just go and play for a while.

Comment

OK, I know sometimes it will take a while but I never had to wait that long. And BFHQ actually shows me at 8200. Anyways maybe tomorrow ;p. I can't wait to get the P90.

Comment

i was just wondering why theres an illogical progression when you look at the points needed to get to Sgt major or MGS ...like 30000 points and after that the gap in points is lower....15000 more needed to progress....seems kind of odd to me is all...

Comment

Originally posted by warfryx
              i was just wondering why theres an illogical progression when you look at the points needed to get to Sgt major or MGS ...like 30000 points and after that the gap in points is lower....15000 more needed to progress....seems kind of odd to me is all...
              Well they coded in new ranks past the old rank cap so if you ask me id say they didnt want to rewrite the code that it would need just to lower previous point totals it would take to rank up.

Also players like to feel they are advancing or accomplishing something so by having the smaller point curve past the original points needed for a rank it gives those players just that.

Comment

Working...
              X