Bugs in 1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs in 1.2

Not sure if these were mentioned yet .... if so, I'm saying them again.

Why is there a red checkpoint looking thing on Kubra Dam which appears to be under the map??? Tells you your distance from it, but it is in red and obviously beneath the map. Weird.

On Karkand ... the Suburb flag. The gun on the roof of the building doesn't work. When I hit E to use it, it was like I crouched behind the sand bags. You can't move the gun and it won't shoot.

AT rockets. I know this has been mentioned, but they are all types of messed up. Going through things, having to reload twice. Just screwy.

I'm sure I'll come across more. These were just a few I noticed while playing for the first time post-patch tonight. I also think I'm going to need to reinstall everything because the lag and jerkyness has become worse with each patch. Almost like they are slowly corrupting the coding of the game with each additional patch. The game should get better as it's patched, not more buggy.

Re: Bugs in 1.2

Well guess what.......heres an old bug that has bee RESURECTED !111!!!!!!!!!

Remember that old medic sound that use to loop over and over, when you healed yourself?

Well its back, the way i remember it after this ****house 1.2 patch, i got another kit from the other team, and put a medic pack on the ground to heal myself; then i took back my assault kit. When it healed me fully, the sound looped over and over again............

DICE, shall i come and make the game fot you, cause i can, even though i have developed Rebel Strike for the GameCube.

Comment

when playing in commander the lines showing the swad leader to the target are not being drawn from the swad leader to the target. they appear to be from some offset from the swad leader to the target.

god don't these people test...

Comment

Originally posted by goya
        god don't these people test...
        This is the world of modern game development. We test. I guess we're supposed to be honored by the privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by Astralman
          This is the world of modern game development. We test. I guess we're supposed to be honored by the privilege.
          I'm not sure I understand this properly. Are you saying that you were/are a BF2 Tester of some kind? If I was one(a BF2 Tester) I wouldn't be bragging about it(not saying you are), cause it seems like this game was developed/tested/packaged for Sale by total idiots.

In all my years of playing PC games, BF2 is the first that i can think of that keeps getting worse with each patch instead of better. I'm not talking about the Game changes(ie Jump & shoot / Insane AA, I'm talking about the seemingly endless amount of Bugs and clitches, some that have been with us from the beginning, and the new ones we continue to find.

If it wasn't for the second gig of new ram I just put in(I'll admit, it makes a big improvement), I'd probably play something else more often than BF2(ie Nascar Sim Racing). But the 2nd gig enables me to have more eye candy, with no/very little performance loss, who knew . It's like playing a different game now.

T

Comment

Ahar! I want to say, "No. I don't test video games," but considering my experience with this one, and two others I won't mention out of politeness, I have to say I have tested video games.

It has become the habit of game developers to slap together the core of a game, then release it, knowing full well sites like this one, and others, will soon have a river of information about the game. They then compile, allegedly, the complaints and produce patches.

There is a tendency to say, "We'll fix it with THE patch," as though the patch is a given. We on the other hand have taken to saying, "When THE patch comes out," like trained seals. If that isn't testing games for someone, I don't know what is. So, don't go off on me, you've done the same thing. You've tested the BF 2 patch. EA claimed a 6 billion dollar profit last fiscal year. I guess it's easy to make that kind of money using all this free labor.

If you're "smart enough" to "use a computer" (which we all know doesn't take that much intelligence) then you must be smart enough to see this is what's happened.

Comment

Working...
            X