Euro Force in 5 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Force in 5 days

Just logged into BF2 to find a new message from EA. It says Euro Force is to be released in 5 days, so that's the 21st I believe. I also found a server running Operation Smoke Screen today.

Just thought you guys might like to know

Re: Euro Force in 5 days

Originally posted by kaheiyeh
    Just logged into BF2 to find a new message from EA. It says Euro Force is to be released in 5 days, so that's the 22nd I believe. I also found a server running Operation Smoke Screen today.

Just thought you guys might like to know
    i think that we all see this when we log in

Comment

I say we don't buy just to protest....

Comment

Originally posted by trousermouse
        I say we don't buy just to protest....
        For what?

Yeah stupid them making all this new stuff and guns you can only use on one army of 3 maps, and basically being a waste but what can we do, its our choice if we want to play the game or not and we like it, and the only thing we can do if something ****es us off is shut up and take it or not play anymore.

So what they are making money out of new content, I couldnt care less if EF cost £50, as long as it was alot of stuff I wanted and had some unlockables and goodies.

But costing a fiver, which is basically is like, choose not to go to mc donalds one day and save the money and buy EF, its no money at all, its new stuff for our favorite games.

Your loss, I aint saying its all how it should be but its cheap and its new stuff so I dont see the big problem.

Comment

Working...
        X