Freezing after Patch!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezing after Patch!!!!

I am getting really frustrated. After installing the new 1.2 patch, the game is always freezing at random times during gameplay. Sometimes 5 minutes in, sometimes an hour in. But it just sits there and repeats the same sound over and over and I'm forced to restart the computer. This has already happened about 5 times today. This did not happen to me before the patch. Does anyone know why the patch is making my game freeze so much? I really need help. Thanks.

Re: Freezing after Patch!!!!

Originally posted by Knitro
    I am getting really frustrated. After installing the new 1.2 patch, the game is always freezing at random times during gameplay. Sometimes 5 minutes in, sometimes an hour in. But it just sits there and repeats the same sound over and over and I'm forced to restart the computer. This has already happened about 5 times today. This did not happen to me before the patch. Does anyone know why the patch is making my game freeze so much? I really need help. Thanks.

Sorry I don't have the fix for that, but if its any comfort mine does it too.

Sometimes it will disconnect me for a bad connection following one of these freeze ups.

Comment

The problem has been posted several times in the past (screen freeze and looping sounds) but I can't remember what the solution was (if any!) so try searching...

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
        The problem has been posted several times in the past (screen freeze and looping sounds) but I can't remember what the solution was (if any!) so try searching...

I don't think there ever was a solution, lol. I just find it odd that it just started after this patch.

Comment

Nope, it's been here for ages. It was reported after the 1.03 patch also.

good luck !

Comment

Working...
          X