euroforce tier 2 unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euroforce tier 2 unlock?

will those of us who buy euroforce and not have SF be able to unlock tier2?

im about 500 points from my next rank and i have absolutely no interest in SF. But i definately cant wait to try out the typhoon and the 2 new tanks.

Re: euroforce tier 2 unlock?

The Euro force pack will be incorporated into the regular BF2 map rotation, according to the many forum comments asking the same type of questions.

Comment

But AFAIK, they don't have any 64 players map in Euro pack, so would it just kick a random of 32 ppl out of the server or 2 games are hosting @ the sametime....
      I still couldn't find answer to this question :/

Comment

Originally posted by Mahoro
        But AFAIK, they don't have any 64 players map in Euro pack, so would it just kick a random of 32 ppl out of the server or 2 games are hosting @ the sametime....
        huh? you do know that if ur playing a map size of 16, u can have 64 people playing.

Its over pretty fast and there's LOADS of action.

Actually i dunno if ill be able to get euro force. the EA downloader is screwed up or something. I cant seem to register an account cause every name i try it says its taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahoro
          As there are a few EF servers up I tried to connect to one (although at the time is was running Strike at Karkand), however it wouldn't let me connect saying that I had to purchase BF2:EF to play on this server.

So, firstly it seems you can't join any server running EF unless you have EF, and secondly although there are no 64 player maps, you can still play with 64 players on a 32 & 16 player map. So for example, it may go Strike At Karkand (64 Map / 63 Player) -> Great Wall (32 Map / 64 Player) etc etc...

Comment

you cannot unlock SF special weapons in EuroForce, so I have to dissapoint you, you cannot unlock. It would be fair anyways, I paid 30€ for SF and got my unlocks, tough i rarely play SF.

Comment

Working...
            X