About all the Whine threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About all the Whine threads

Do people realize that its impossible to make everyone happy...

Some people love 1.2
    some dont

Some pilots whine like hell
    Some pilots accept it and consider it more of a challenge...

SO is it possible for people to shut the hell up...

There is voicing your opinion, and there is whining...

Its ok to complain about it a bit if your unhappy, but to INSIST all the time is just sad.

I am an "Average chopper pilot" and the way I see it, the choppers are seriously nerfed... they arent as fast as planes to avoid AA, they get smashed by planes, ground .50cal, AA and AT Infintry...
    (before patch, I dropped helos easely with AT... so now will be a treat)

Yet, yesterday on dailan plant, to my surprise, I didnt get shot down that often !!!

I will admit that there was 26 players on 50 in the 64 version, yet I got locked on by planes and surprisingly dodged them

I got locked on by AA, Shot flaires then 8 rockets up his ass and LIVED...

So... Get over it...

Next to most of the whiny crybabies... I am a freaking NOOB.

I dont even have a 1:1 kd ratio and I was against the Operation NERF AIR Units that was insisted by another bunch of Ground Idiot newbs with no brains or logic shotting helos with ak's then wondering why they got stapled to the ground.

So please, if your soo good, stop whining and dropping yourself down to the level of those you were telling off earlier, prove to be better, addapt and enjoy BF2 for what it is.

I dislike many things, yet I dont feel like making a new thread about what I think of EA/Dice and the new update... (and I had to reinstall the damn game 2 times to get the patch to finally work)

GG

Re: About all the Whine threads

Ha I had to reinstall the patch and game to get it to work just like you.

And you are right, I like the motto: STFU and PLAY!

And so im not going to complain anymore, because people already know what I think, but complaining about valid problems in the game is not the same as whining.

Comment

What an ironic thread.. lol

But I agree

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
        What an ironic thread.. lol

But I agree

...seriously...whining about whiners...

So lets whos going to be the first to post up the "crybaby" picture that was pulled from google image search.

Comment

Anytime a patch comes up with content people seriously dont like - adapt or quit.

Don't buy the next patch, don't hang around tantruming until you get your way...

Adapt, or quit. And when the next game by the same company comes out, don't buy it.

Comment

I would love to see a battlefield like mod on the halflife2 engin...
            That would be SWEET !!!
            :P

Comment

It makes me laugh when people dont remember a week back when "dolphindivers" C4 chuckers" "n00btubers" and whatnot were bashed. Nobody even bothers to think that telling people to quit whining now when they did the same thing just days ago is so selfcontradicting and retarded. Good lord.

Comment

Originally posted by PermenentMarker
                I would love to see a battlefield like mod on the halflife2 engin...
                That would be SWEET !!!
                :P
                God only knows how much I would pay to see that (any engine, BUT the current one).

Comment

Valve rock, I'm thinking of going back to DoD now Why I put this here you ask? I have no idea

EDIT: spelling

Comment

I like Red Whine with my dinner

Comment

I;m annoyed at whine threads too but if there were no whine threads there would be no... threads.

Comment

most people whining are the bunny hoppers, dolphin divers, and n00btubers. many people complain about not being able to shoot midair or being able to go prone or stand up. haven't really missed shooting midair and haven't seen any problems with prone, i think i can figure out which players are complaining.

Comment

I have had some trouble going from prone to standing back up and just laugh at it. When prone if you get back up, sometimes it get stuck and confused and you will move slowly like you are prone but in the standing up position, then what seems like you trip cause you'll fall back to the prone position without hitting the prone button. Funny stuff, but I dont mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by C4Whore4Eva
                            So lets whos going to be the first to post up the "crybaby" picture that was pulled from google image search.

sorry I took so long, I didn't get the memo till about 3 mins ago.

Comment

The game is still broken

1) Red tag bug (Obviously... Worse perhaps than before)
                              2) AA is buggy (AA rockets will divert to flares and then shoot straight up into the chopper. Also, see my video on Zatar Wetlands)
                              3) AT rockets are buggy (Lag after shot, go through tanks, do not show ammo correctly)

Now, I'm not whining. I'm a good enough helicopter pilot that I can deal with it and still get gold constantly. HOWEVER, I do think the game still has many flaws and that some were only made worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X