More Bugs Found in v1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Bugs Found in v1.2

It's been brought to our attention that with the upgrade to BF2 v1.2, many players are suffering from a number of issues that didn't exist before. These include:
    Team-mates showing up as enemies (red name-tag). This has always existed, but seems to be worse with the new version
    Server browser unable to filter correctly - results in a blank list
    Crash to desktop issue happening more frequently
    Jeep TOW crash, as outlined in a previous article
    Oil tower in Zatar Wetlands seems to fire AA missiles - see video
    So there you have it. It seems that the BF2 community is the new Q&A dept. for DICE/EA.

Re: More Bugs Found in v1.2

I have issues with Anti-Tank missiles. Half the time in zoom, they act like they have fired but have not or they end up travelling through the vehicle or become unguided!! This is DEFINITELY new.

Comment

Wow, good documentation with the video.

Missles in the oil towers. Wow, they REALLY must of had testers who hate air planes. hehe

BUT I think the answer is different. I noticed the missles sometimes get stuck on enemy aircraft, and don't explode and just sit there and then after a while either explode or just fly away.

I think what is happening here, is the missles are fired and fly at the oil tower, and then get stuck in it, but don't explode. Once a plane flies by the missles suddenly flies away, and then attack the plane.

That's a BIG bug.

Comment

They should hire you guys as testers...Wow that is awful

Comment

Watching it again.

This is exactly proof of what happened. In another thread, I mentioned I was seeing the missles hit enemy aircraft, and non explode just kind of vibrate around, and then seeing lightining streaks.

Well, look here. The AA guy fires the missles at the oil tower. The missle sits there and does the lightining like in the video, and then when an enemy aircraft flies by, goes attack it.

Wow, this is a big bug. You can load up the oil towers with AA missles on zatar and hope for the best.

Comment

Anyone know if we can contact someone at DICE with this, because that's a SERIOUS bug in my OPINION.

Imagine if bullets were getting stuck in trees, and then attacking troops walking by.

This needs to be addressed ASAP.

Comment

I am in favor or removing the AA entirely and replacing it with portable shoulder mounted stinger s like in the original DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Indyxc

Imagine if bullets were getting stuck in trees, and then attacking troops walking by.
                That would explain why I die so much....

Comment

ROFL what hope have us pilots got left? AA firing oil towers god knows what next.

Comment

THIS THREAD ALREADY exists Here

Comment

In karkand as medic whent to revive somebody and when I arrived it was an enemy, it showed as blue.. BLue name bug :|:

Comment

definatly a need for a new patch-patch. lol

Comment

Working...
                        X