Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to know if a server has claymore TK off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know if a server has claymore TK off?

How do you know if a certain server now (after the 1.2) has the TK option off on AT mines and claymores?

Re: How to know if a server has claymore TK off?

Well throw a claymore down by your own flag if someone punishes it's not off.

Comment

excellent advice

Comment

All ranked servers have claymore and AT mine FF off by default now I believe.

Comment

Currently im driving over my own mines to check. One thing i have noticed now is that friendly vehicles now drive around mines anyway for some reason, why couldnt they do that in the first place!

Comment

I played on one last night got a TK for a claymore...I don't know if that means they turned it back on or if its not a default setting.

Comment

Maybe an enemy set off the claymore and the explosion killed a teammate?

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                Maybe an enemy set off the claymore and the explosion killed a teammate?
                Very possible It was on the gatehouse side of the bridge right by that little bunker with the mounted gun in Karkand (high traffic area). I had left the area so I didn't witness the TK myself. Actually I was commander so I had my face barried in the overhead view and did not know I got a TK tell I had a -4 team score. I will test it again on the same server tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X