Commander Screen Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Screen Bugs

I have the 1.2 patch and have noticed several bugs while commanding. The most common is when I perform a supply drop. The timer resets, but the symbol doesn't appear and the box does not fall.

Sometimes (particularly when firing artillery), the artillery symbol (and shells) fall south of where I click on the map. I would attribute this to lag but it's always south when this happens.

I am often unable to right click and spot vehicles (particularly helicopters) manually. It just says "enemy forces spotted" with the question mark instead of painting the vehicle. I've tried this zoomed in (staring at a hovering chopper) and zoomed out so the zoom level doesn't appear to be relevant to this bug.

I have launched a UAV, then zoomed all the way in only to have the UAV run into my camera and explode (I'm sure it was not shot down and I've been able to replicate this a few times on empty maps). I have also had enemy commander's UAVs run into my camera when zoomed in all the way.

Anyone else noticed these?

-Castille

MotherBoard Type: Multiple (Athlon 32 and Pentium M chipsets)
    32bit or 64 Bit: 32
    Operating System: XP
    32bit or 64 Bit: 32
    Video Card: 2 varieties of GeForce
    Driver Version: Latest
    Sound Card: 2 different on-board cards
    Driver Version: Latest
    RAM: 2GB on each system
    Model and Speed: Athlon XP 2000+, Pentium M 2000MHz
    DVD Model: Dell laptop
    CD Model: Plextor (on second Machine)
    Install Path: Default

Re: Commander Screen Bugs

Previous to the 1.2 patch, I have noticed this:

on one server, one round, I left the game after that. The UAV also was centering on the south side of the mouse pointer.

occasionally, various times, no discernible pattern. Almost always at least once in a round on any given map.
    >I am often unable to right click and spot vehicles (particularly helicopters) >manually. It just says "enemy forces spotted" with the question mark >instead of painting the vehicle. I've tried this zoomed in (staring at a >hovering chopper) and zoomed out so the zoom level doesn't appear to be >relevant to this bug.

Wow the enemy commander can 'shoot' down the UAV drone. GTK
    _____
    >I have launched a UAV, then zoomed all the way in only to have the UAV >run into my camera and explode (I'm sure it was not shot down and I've >been able to replicate this a few times on empty maps). I have also had >enemy commander's UAVs run into my camera when zoomed in all the way.
    ______

Comment

Working...
    X