Play NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play NOW!

instead of posting this in the clan area, i thought i'd post it here to get more views.
    time: 1 hour after this post
    where: Gulf Of Omah (everyone loves it ) - instead of giving you the IP and confusing the n00bs, simply type 'TotalBF2' in the 'name' section above the list of servers, and hit enter. it will filter and show you all the TotalBF2 servers currently up. join the Gulf Of Omah one
    Why: because it's empty at the moment, and playing with people you know is alot better than playing with strangers!

join, chat, play nice, have fun, and enjoy!

ps; if you love it like we do, make sure you join the clan and make heaps of friends!

Re: Play NOW!

also, if it's empty (which SURELY it won't be) don't just leave.. wait for 10 minutes or so, people will me more inclined to join a server with 1 person to see whats happening, rather than joining an empty server, then more people will join because it's starting to fill up..

it's the domino effect you see

(mods: sorry if i broke any rules, just trying to promote your AWESOME servers :P lol. feel free to delete the post after the game starts.. or leave it up so everyone continues to join when they see it!)

and people.. don't be iffy of joining because no one has replies to this thread.. HEAPS of non-members will read this, and come and join (yes, just like you) without replying.

GAME ON!

and i'll be on as [TBF2] chevs_n_holdens

Comment

i wont im @ work

Comment

I'm going to the gym to work on my gluteus rockhardicus :laugh:

Comment

I'll see if i can make it.

Comment

I prolly might if i do my name is -=AJ06=- rather than Adge2 because i created a new non-noob account

Is the server on 1.20 aswell?

Comment

mine is still a n00b account, but i added a prefix to make me cool lol

Comment

hehe is the server a 1.20 server, and how come it's always empty?

Comment

all of the servers were chockers the other night, tonight i'm not sure.. i tested, they're running well. bugger all lag.

i think people are recovering from playing 1.20 flat chat since it came out :P

by the way, you'll have to bare with me when we play.. i'm great against n00bs, and sh*thouse against anyone who knows what they're doing LOL

i've got a tendency to panic and miss completely in the heat of combat

you'll have to join and fight me to see what i mean, i'll be spraying bullets everywhere but at you

Comment

LOL!

So what time will this epic battle occur? So its on the Totalbf2 server?

100 POSTS!!

Comment

yep ill be on
                      I always like the bit of Gulf every now and then

Comment

well i'm in australia to my time is different to yours i'm guessing

but it'll be 1 hours after my first post

see how it says "20 Minutes Ago"

when that hits 1 hours

but chances are, i'll be there before hand, just because i'm bored and dying to play lol

Comment