US AT Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US AT Kit

Has anyone else had a problem guiding the AT since 1.2, i used to be able to guide through buildings b4 the patch, now i get about 2 seconds to guide it then it becomes unresponsive.

anyone else?

Re: US AT Kit

Nope i aint but i have had the rocket go trought the tank:cry: since 1.2 patch:hmm:

Comment

Ive noticed that i'll fire and see a rocket fly straight through what im aiming at. But then about 5 seconds later i can fire again and the first rocket hasn't used any ammo.

Comment

No but i will look at it next time i play.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Hoppum
          Ive noticed that i'll fire and see a rocket fly straight through what im aiming at. But then about 5 seconds later i can fire again and the first rocket hasn't used any ammo.
          Yep, iv noticed that as well, except the first missile does 0 damage.:hmm:

Comment

Well then, I have had the same thing happen to me many times today. At first I thought my ISP was giving me hell but from the sounds of it I guess it's a new issue.

Question for you. When it happens it's just like you lost the shot to lag right? As in, you shoot the missile is unresponsive, dissapears and without a reload it's ready to shoot again like you never shot in the first place?

Comment

yep i get this too

Comment

Originally posted by FightOrFlee
                Has anyone else had a problem guiding the AT since 1.2, i used to be able to guide through buildings b4 the patch, now i get about 2 seconds to guide it then it becomes unresponsive.

anyone else?
                Are you talking about firing a rocket past a building, and then guiding it to a target on the other side that is obstructed by the building?

If so, then I've never been able to do that. A building blocks your guiding.

Comment

I've always been able to guide it to its impact around slight corners, over and back down hills, through windows and open buildings, but now i fire get to move it 2feet left/right up/down then loose its guidance.

basically its now a straight line shot or i miss, before i could guide it to a moving vehicle without having to guess where the vehicle was going.

Comment

You're losing guidance altogether??

Because THAT certainly isn't right.

I've always been able to guide slightly around corners and over small hills well, but sharp adjustments through a building has always resulted in the rocket going straight.

Comment

Lost AT guidance when trying to shoot air asssets (choppers). Missile would just fly straight. As if they fixed Mi28 TV missiles "sky bug", but introduced AT sky bug.

Before I had ATs going through jeeps and VERY RARELY through armor. Now, I'm seeing ATs going through tanks as well, regularly.

Amusing.

Comment

Bump

This is getting daft now, i was, pre 1.2 damn good at AT targeting, now i suck for the simple reason i can't guide it.

anyone else having the same problem?

nothing has changed apart from 1.2.

Comment

Switch auto reload off. Then you can guide your AT to the target. Tried it once and I always forgot to press R in a firefight. Ended up dead :laugh:

Comment

Same thing happened to me twice, enough to get me killed.

Comment

Working...
                            X