New AA bug on Zatar Wetlands - Video included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New AA bug on Zatar Wetlands - Video included

I'd fire up the roflcopter but it'd just get shot down by an oil drilling tower.

Comment

Exellent comrade general Dice, new aa tesla coils are great way to shut down air power. Those foolish american pilots will now fear the mighty EA union.

Comment

hahahahah
        The video crack me up :laugh: :laugh:
        but you better don't do that in game, since Friendies would also get hit but these...

Comment

Wow, just wow... That video pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with the 1.2 AA. How can they put out anything that bad and actually expect us to believe it was tested?

Of course, anyone that complains about the new AA is just a "noob pilot" who can't fly... right...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGhost
            Wow, just wow... That video pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with the 1.2 AA. How can they put out anything that bad and actually expect us to believe it was tested?

Of course, anyone that complains about the new AA is just a "noob pilot" who can't fly... right...
            Of course... NOOB

Comment

Lol, nice video.

I saw a missile going around in circles really really fast on Sharqi Peninsula. I was in a helicopter, and getting shot at by AA missiles, when all of a sudden, one of them just started to tweak out. It was interesting to watch, until one of them landed on my rotors

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks this is hilarious? None of the Battlefield games have EVER made sense...and that in my opinon just adds to the fun of the game. Also, why shoot at the oil fires anyways?

Comment

Lol the Missles are hilerious now, its not just the AA

Just today i've see so many wierd stuff, like missles flying sideways oO, once i launched a missle from a jet to another jet and the missle actually hoovered infront (it passed the plane and hoovered in front of the enemy plane) it was flying with the plane not doing any damage then all of the sudden PWHOOOSH, it flyes right back at me and im dead lol. Ive also seen missles doing pretty pictures with the smoke with 90º degrees turns oO

Ahh and once i was in Carrier AA locking on a plane when i fire the missle does a 90º turn and hits an helicopter of my team that was about to lift. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? lol, the heli wasn't even near the line of sight oO

Comment

Do they actually test this stuff?

Comment

they seriously improved AA so well, that it'll spin on a dime around any midair heatsource if it doesn't have substance (flames on the oil dereks)

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
                        I have to congratulate the morons that tested this patch, being BF2RS staff and Dice employees, one of my friends was testing this patch too with the bf2rs staff. I had a feeling some crap like this would happen as not one of them was a decent helicopter or jet pilot.

Just a bunch of ground pounders testing it pathetic.

Next time you release a patch to the community i suggest they get some decent pilots in to test also.

Obviously BF2RS has proven they are not worthy of patch testing
                        I agree with you (but you're still a tking-for-planes fool )

Comment

Working...
                        X