Insurgent SF Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurgent SF Ribbon

Got the ribbon after 44 hours in Theatre instead of supposedly 50 hours. Just to bug those people trying to work it out...

Re: Insurgent SF Ribbon

LOL I'm starting to think the service ribbons are just randomly given out

Comment

not realy a requirement for those ribons, it's all about 50h +/- 5h , I got some of my ribons on 50h , and two of them only at 55 h or something like that

Comment

I got my Insurgent at 40hrs.
        Still don't have my MECSF with 59hrs but I got my Seals at 50hrs go figure.
        I am begining to think it has a random component as well.

Comment

right sorry to dig this topic back up but it seemed the best one from the search i did. (yes i used the search button, can i have a cookie?)

like others have said in this topic they have had different times etc but no ribbon. what i found was after 50 hours of SAS theatre time i got my SAS ribbon, then on 47 hours i got my insurgent ribbon.

but my insurgent ribbon only shows on my sig stats, my stats page on bf2s and otehr stat sites, it appeared in my latest 3 awards but did not appear with all my other SF ribbons on the main page that displays badges, ribbons and medals.

does that page only show one service ribbon (i.e the first one you got) and will the others only appear on my stat sigs and sites?

Comment

I got both my SAS and Insurgent Ribbons. I got my Insurgent one at about 55 to 60 hours and my SAS one at 50.

Comment

TBH, I think they should lower the ribbon requirement to 25 hours, like the North American and former EU ribbons. Make them uniform. But, make the medals 50 hours and with the current requirements.

Comment

that sounds good, i was just confused the fact that i had two ribbons but only one was showing

Comment

I had the same... I had it 3 hours earlier then it should be ... SO WHAT!
                  I was happy about it

Comment

Working...
                  X