Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The patch.

Guess I'll give my 2 cents.

The AA vehicles are way to accurate now, this one guy had 15 kills and 0 deaths from using the AA vehicle on my teams aircrafts and helis, everytime you took off, beep beep beep, let off flares, beep beep beep xxx killed xxx with Linebacker... dead. This was on Daquing Oilfields, finally got him though, while he was taking out one of our helis, I hopped in the jet as co-pilot and took out the AA, really good accuracy with the co-pilot missiles.

Then on Sharqi Penn the heli seems fine, when they reduced the missiles from 15 to 8, they should have put up how many barrages you can carry of missiles, I even got my helicopter service ribbon .

The new Sniper, I unlocked it, don't think it can shoot through vehicle windows like the chopper, anyway the accuracy is a big improvement, and its still as powerfull as the M95, 2 shots to kill into chest. Got my veteran Sniper too .

When you go prone and come unprone, it looks like your running but your standing still, that looks really cheap and unrealistic.

Re: The patch.

Ive used the new sniper with a one shot one kill. I can see this weapon being the new "noob tube" lol. There were about 10 snipers on a team of 20 last night on karkand, and thats a rare sight

Im impressed with the patch anyway, as the bunny hoppers have been eradicated, and it gives better chance for snipers. Not so good for the medics however. Not enough mass c4 kills anymore to mop up

Comment

Re: The patch.

I love the new patch, think the changes to AA has made the game balanced the way it should have been from the beginning. Dont think you will see chopper/plane jockies with 90-1 kill stats anymore. And if this does still happen, think the pilots will really deserve those type of stats.

Anyway, I give the patch a solid 10/10 score, great job EA!!!

Comment

Working...
      X