bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug

I discovered a bug in the new patch, go figure ^_^ You know how they "fixed" the grenade launcher so you can’t shoot it directly at the ground? So, instead, it now ricochets. Well, if you ricochet the grenade off a wall into the sky, the grenade will gain maximum altitude and come back down, obviously. When it hits the ground it just goes right through and doesn’t explode or anything… it just vanishes. Also, if you’re standing right in front of a wall and shoot at it. The grenade will not explode. What kind of crap is that? I stood next to wall with my back against it. My friend shot me dead in the chest with the grenade from about 10 feet away. It didn’t kill me and I only lost about 1/4 of my health. Talk about a major glitch… especially with the whole grenade “vanishing” into the ground. Just from playing this patch for one day its easy to tell that it was rushed out. If not, then they just do crappy work ^_^
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Re: bug

I'll try that. Sounds pretty trippy.

Comment

Re: bug

I just went into an empty server to take a screenshot:

For some reason it actually came down and exploded. I have no idea why. But about an hour earlier it wasn't exploding. And I have witnesses too who also tried it.
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

Working...
      X