Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Sraw/Eryx

Sometimes it was working ok.

Othertimes, I would fire it and I could see it being fired, but it would go through objects like the enemy. AND there would be no reload animation and when it was ready to fire again, I still had the same number of rockets as before (there were no supply crates, support bags, or anything near me at the time).

It was if I never fired the rocket at all.

Re: Problems with Sraw/Eryx

yep had same problems

Comment

Me too.. I thought it was server lag.... but

Comment

me three

Comment

I have experienced this as well. It is not a lag issue because I have experienced it with 22ish ping times. The animation of the rocket firing plays but doesn't actually fire. After this, I have to fire again to release the rocket and at that point a real rocket fires and it reloads. I'm not sure if other players can see the first shot or not.

Comment

Its weird, you have to shoot the rocket 2 times to actually launch a missle. Its definitely a bug, its happened like 30 times to me already.

Comment

Happened to me a couple of times too. EA should switch servers back to 1.12 lol

Comment

I had this with a TOW/HJ-8

this tank was sitting with 2 crates behind him raping us. I got the crates destroyed. jumped on TOW/HJ-8 and it just went straight through the hotspot.

Comment

Working...
                X