Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My 1 Complaint With New Patch

Originally posted by poisonsoul
    Has anyone had problems with AT rockets?

I keep running into a bug or something where I fire an AT rocket to only have a white smoke line shoot out, however, no rocket. Then if I pull the trigger again it fires the rocket.
    Yes this happened to me once today, very odd.

Ive also had this happen with the tow/hj8 emplacment as well before the 1.2 patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgemus
      Yes this happened to me once today, very odd.

Ive also had this happen with the tow/hj8 emplacment as well before the 1.2 patch.
      Yep, I've seen it happen in the tow/hj8 emplacement and the anti-air emplacement before this patch, but never in the AT rockets that the kits carry.

Comment

Originally posted by PsYcHo.KiLLa
        Wow I hope they come out with a teeny patch that fixes the "bullet sounds every 2 or 3 actual bullets bug".
        But when you figure in he looping sound bug , on average there's a sound for each bullet.

Comment

I agree with the AT mess... fired of at a FAV and a trail of smoke went out, but no hit. At first I thought I missed, but my reload bar was all white and when i tryed to pull the trigger again, it shot instantly. Afterwards, it seemed to reload really fast too, but it wouldn't shoot for forever again.

And the claymore thing really sucks. Not detonating for friendlies is ok, but no being able to be blown up with grenades!! That is ridiculus. There is now no way to disarm a claymore whatsoever, aside from sacrificing your a life. I'm quite ****ed over this, seeing as how there are now a large increase of snipers playing and they just throw claymores indescrimintely at every spawn point or entryway, and you have no way of bypassing them.

The new emphasis on snipers is actually really hurting the gameplay.

Comment

Agreed, mines maybe I can see if too many friendlies are killed but claymores is absurd. I thought it was a graphical glitch when I saw it. then an enemy set it off. I play sniper regularly, I will die by friendly claymores and have people set off mine gladly as long as I can do something about the ones on the other team. Seriously, is it necessary to dumb the game down that much?

- Unity

Comment

Wait until you get on a server filled with snipers dropping claymores at every turn.

Claymores are now the vogue way of getting your explosives badge.

Nice to know that a sniper can drop a claymore, you can't move and he can run up and knife you if he likes because he won't be killed by his own claymore.

Kill him sure.
              Either way, you die.

I'm a sniper and I think this is lame.
              Without being able to pick up explosives, you should still be able to detonate them with grenades.

Bad move by DICE.

Comment

Originally posted by shiremct
                The new emphasis on snipers is actually really hurting the gameplay.
                Agreed.
                I was fine with being hated by everyone for being a sniper.
                But, now I'm beginning to hate my own class.:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X