Server browser still doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server browser still doesn't work

I thought they were fixing this crap? You do anything then refresh and you get 0 servers Nice work, dice's testing department need to be slapped hard.

Re: Server browser still doesn't work

The All Seeing Eye FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by kingskinUK
      I thought they were fixing this crap? You do anything then refresh and you get 0 servers Nice work, dice's testing department need to be slapped hard.
      Hmmmm.... maybe you should post a screenshot of what you have set and not set to narrow down what the problem is now.

I suggest that because I believe you--you have no reason to make this up--but I was playing around with the "new and improved" browser for about 15 minutes trying to get it to fail and couldn't. (This was before your post, i.e., I was testing out if it was really fixed.)

Comment

Ok, will do some more playing When it happened last, i just went from server browser to favourites and back, and everything in the browser was gone! Pressed the update and refresh buttons, neither did anything.

I also have a guy in my clan who never sees any servers at all, he only has what's in his favourites!

Comment

I noticed you can not search by map name now with the ingame browser. This previously worked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by MachineGunDave
            I noticed you can not search by map name now with the ingame browser. This previously worked fine.
            Hey, you're right.

Not only that, but it will also crash the program!!

(I thought it might like with SF where you have to use the wildcard character, but in trying to use various filter strings, BF2 eventually CTD. :laugh

Comment

Yeah i still get the same problem

Comment

I mean, what do they actually do in Dice's testing dept? Do they not actually test the code they are writing ffs? Im far from a Dice hating whiner, I love the game, but why say they have fixed it when they havent?

Comment

Yea, so far EVERYTHING has worked on it. Thats never happened before and I am truely thankful that it completely works for me =D

Screen shot and report it.

Comment

1.12 I could never search for mapnames and now it seems to work fine. Haven't managed to break it yet.

I'll stick with ASE though

Comment

i wonder why ppl still use the in-game browser. ASE in INFINITELY better!

Comment

My browser actually works better since 1.2 patch not great but better it will actually find map names now

Comment

not a single box works...

Comment

Working...
                          X