1.2 - Missing Buildings?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.2 - Missing Buildings?!?!?

I setup 1.2 and now i have missing buildings...

Is there a fix for it yet?

Re: 1.2 - Missing Buildings?!?!?

lol.

Comment

cool

another thread

this makes dice ppl easier to find us suffering

hope that cure comes soon

Comment

What are you complaning about, dont you have like a wallhack now lo;

Comment

no he doesn't

the price for this x-ray vision is extreme lag which drops frame rate down to nearly 10fps the feeling of point farming will not be as distinct when you have that kind of graphics

Comment

this is there solution to the glitch where people could enter buildings with tank trick, they just removed the buildings

Comment

lol ea developers FuKED up big time. stupid a holes

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                this is there solution to the glitch where people could enter buildings with tank trick, they just removed the buildings
                LOL, good one. But seriously, i got the same problem and it sux

Comment

i think the idea of money = performance is correct

however man-made patches causing a perfectly functional video card that runs bf2 on stable frame rate to perform inadequately does not fit exactly with your statement, sir

i don't pay THEN pay more if you got too much cash i would certainly like to have some of that mailed to me

Comment

im 17 a student and i dont have 1000 dollars to pay for a damn video card to play a fuking 50 dollar game. Thanks ea for nothing

Comment

I'm willing to bet that the majority of the people with the same card, are not having issues.

My X800 Pro is a peice of crap, plain and simple. BUT I'm not having any BF2 problems and no patch problems at all.

Its all in the quality of your system, and how well you maintain it.

Comment

i was thinking the same except i found some low priced RADEON X700 PRO VIVO EDITION AGP8x on ebay

hehe my first time ever on ebay i'm pushed to the limit of my desperation

guess my cheap job won't be able to support my lunch money after i make this decision lol

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJordus
                          I'm willing to bet that the majority of the people with the same card, are not having issues.

My X800 Pro is a peice of crap, plain and simple. BUT I'm not having any BF2 problems and no patch problems at all.

Its all in the quality of your system, and how well you maintain it.
                          Go here and look at alphasnail's system specs. His system is of good quality, and he is having the same problems we are.

EA probably funked up with the "performance tweak" on static meshes, and ended up rendering the game incompatible with a large chunk of video card models.

Comment

hey i might have to buy this http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...uctCode=322751 good deal i think and it better run bf2 if not its off to nvidia forums to flame their asses

Comment

heh my system is like 2/3 as fast as his lol gotta UPGRADE!!

time to go back to trusty call of duty until its fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X