[dawgs]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [dawgs]

nice server.... but complete jerks in the clan. i dont think you all wanna hear me whine and cry about the clan but ill get straight to the point. playing gulf of oman,middle of a round, i see an empty jet, the jet blows up, and me and a DAWGS clan member ([DAWGS]youdied) run to the jet spawn, i get it and he tks me. i go back for it and tk's me again, then he bans my brother Huntercommand for tking and he wasnt tking.. obviously just because he had the same clan tag as me. They try over and over to ban me but they cant even spell my name right to kick me i say "whats a matter cant kick me because you cant spell my name right?" .Then they ban me for "Why cant I".seriously guys, if you got banned and the reason was "why can i" how ****ed would you be. they dont deserve a server imo

Re: [dawgs]

Please do not make threads like these. They will either start a flamewar or will be placed in the vault. Usually both happen.

Comment

alright.. thx for the tip, im just tryin to get the word across that they are D-bags

Comment

No problem. wow... im am very happy that instead of flaming me on what i said you said thanks. Very cool and that is some points for you in my book.

Comment

Working...
        X