Gettin kill from nowhere!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettin kill from nowhere!!!

Does anyone feel like they get kill from nowhere sometimes. And you dont even hear the bullets. Also, you might hear the bullets but can't see the person? And a couple of times, i got kill really fast, like the guy just look at me squeese and bang, kind of like luck?? anyone

Re: Gettin kill from nowhere!!!

You're not getting knifed from behind and you're not getting sniped from a distance.

Comment

I had that happen. Like I get killed by an Apc and I don't even hear them shooting. I hear it after I die. Could be lag but I had it happen to me a couple of times so I'm not sure. I usually play on low ping servers so there maybe something wrong

Comment

Yeah, just like there is not a sound for when you die by the [F2000 GL], this "Silent Kill" feature seems to have spread to other weapons as well now with this new patch.

Comment

Does it depend o what sound card you have and speaker setup. I noticed when i switched from headphones to speakers i can hear footsteps. I very rarely hear peoples shots just bullet whizz. I'm getting an X-fi soon so this might solve the issue??

Comment

I have an X-Fi and it kicks ass.

Comment

I get that if I play on 64-player servers, even if they are low-ping. If I get less than 40players, then the "warning" comes in time to know to move.

Comment

Have the same problem now.
                I don't hear the bullets hit me, all of a sudden I am just dead.
                It may be my Audigy 2 gamer sound card. I have had fits getting it to work right with BF2. All other games are ok.

Comment

If you get noobed in the head, of course ya not gonna hear it. same for other weapons.

Comment

I have a Xfi card, speakers and headsets is the same. Like someone said the silent death, but, is like, i would be on top of a building, and behind a wall, with no sight to me, and im dead.???

Comment

I have been getting the same ****, Randomely, i cant hear/see the person shooting at me from a vodnic, sometimes i cant see/hear my gunner shooting in the Helo, i cant see the bullets Or hear the APC shooting, so i dont know what EA did but they also ****ed up something in the prcess of turning the game into a decont one again.

Comment

I also got the X-FI, so it ant my hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullit_toof
                          Does it depend o what sound card you have and speaker setup. I noticed when i switched from headphones to speakers i can hear footsteps. I very rarely hear peoples shots just bullet whizz. I'm getting an X-fi soon so this might solve the issue??
                          Yes..it depends of it...You can't even hear the medics and support units when they throw the bags on the ground if your card su*ks, or if settings on low, u will only be able to see the "ammo here
                          " on the left side of the screen..(confirmed)...I had to try a light audigy in my mate's PC, and I checked that on medium settings you can hear everything, It just affects the far surronding sounds, like planes and choppers...assuming u have the surrond on....

I have a ZS all maxed out and I must say that I almost never get killed from behind...I can always hear them clearly....gladly...

I recently checked that the deaths I got from "silent shots" were all placed in the head...I just watched the edited recordings of some battles and confirmed that these were shots from far snipers, grenade launchers, Tank shells and APC's main gun from a far distance...

Chez

Comment

Yeah, it might be lag, happens to me alot...I mean APC rounds aren't silent but sometimes I don't even here them hit...even when im right next to a wall...i mean...my hearings fine..the speakers don't put out the sound...

Comment

i got that too and no alcorr its not lag, i mostly play in servers <40 ping. you dont hear anything and boom dude=m16=-(PK)-DarkIllusion. no sound, and then the camera turns and see that he's right behind me...

Comment

Working...
                              X