BF2 Planet Freakout (not 1.2 related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Planet Freakout (not 1.2 related)

Ive never really seen cheating happening in this game. But the other day I saw a world of cheaters. Welcome to my freaked out world.

I'm at Karkand:

First off I see a guy getting shot at the hotel flag, no one about. I revive him, and repeat. And I'm hearing USMC voice, getting first aid, yet not seeing it.
    Second. I'm in the main alleyway before the hotel flag. I'm in the corner with the creates and another guy is in that little corner on the other side, when the ladder is. Again, his getting shot. No one about. I revive, and repeat a few times.
    Then it gets freaky. I'm back at hotel, in the alleyway beyond the flag with a few teammates. Most die from unknown fire. I make it to the ladder and upto the flag. I see one USMC capping it. I take him down and then a second later, I get paddled from nowhere. Split second two USMC appear on me, like they dropped from the sky.
    Now it gets trippy. Before I get respawn. I'm revived back at the hotel flag. I look about in amazement trying to see who done it, as no one was there. But 3 USMCS are there !!!!. I panic, and I'm still freaking out on who revived me. Then I realized I got a different kit. I pull out the noob, shoot one jumper, yet somehow miss, switch to the F2000 to finish him off. Again, miss. Look about and see theres now about 5 at the flag and I see 3 or 4 more running up the stairs. I'm double checking my flag to see if Ive switched sides, cos no one is seeming to be shooting at me, even the jumper. But I ain't switched sides. I panic some more. I switch to pistol and then see just loads and loads of USMCs I shoot a few times then finally get killed.
    I'm telling you it was just like the scene in Matrix 2 where Neo meets all the Smiths at the playground. TOTAL FREAK OUT.
    Never really seen cheating in BF2 before, then I get put into the twilight zone.

Before you reply... Yes, I did look everywhere. Ive played this game long enough to know wot is possible and not. I'm not blind, nor stupid. But I think I need to cut back of the acid.

Re: BF2 Planet Freakout (not 1.2 related)

These people make me sick.

Comment

They used the tank glitch to get inside of the hotel. It is a glitch/hack that is well known because it is very annoying. They are actually inside of it and they can see through it and shoot through the walls. You should have looked for tracers coming out of the wall because that would have confirmed it. Happened once on my server. I got shot near alleyway and didnt see where it came from, so i respawn and i am walking and i see M249 saw tracers coming through the wall.
      I let him kill me so i can see who it is, than i go in spec and see a couple people down there.
      So i warn them about being in there and they just said to f off.(they obviously didnt know i am an admin)
      So i kicked all of them out. Problem solved. About what you said happened, if it happens again than when you die switch teams and spec all of the players and im sure you'll find the ones inside of it. Geta screenshot of it and report tjhem to the bf2 ranked server forums. They will handle it.
      Hope that helps,Punisher

Comment

actualy this is about 1.2 , they fixed this , now it is not possible anymore to use tha tank to get into buildings

Comment

I didnt see any tracer fire. I could hear them all giving out first aid and stuff, but I couldnt pin point them from their fire.
          I would of taken a screenshot, but I was kinda freaking out, plus I get a 2 second lag when I printscreen

Comment

Working...
          X