Geeee 3 baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geeee 3 baby!

Man I used the G3 before the patch and I thought it rocked.

Now that I tried it in 1.2 its just awsome. People like me who already mastered the G3 will have a blast with this brandnew Noobynator!

Re: Geeee 3 baby!

What is different? Me likey the G3 too!

Comment

Well, its just (way) more accurate than before. I played a few hours and i got lots of kills. The recoil is reduced and its now possible to shoot standing up.

I'd say now kneeling is as accurate as the old prone and standing is now as acurate as old kneeling. You get me on this?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCaz
        What is different? Me likey the G3 too!
        Min deviation .4, was .5. Wow big differance. The deviation while standing was lowered abit so it's a little better at 'run and gun'. Still no magor change.
        I think it's more psychological. People just think they're better so they are.

Comment

Originally posted by mattmurphee
          Well, its just (way) more accurate than before. I played a few hours and i got lots of kills. The recoil is reduced and its now possible to shoot standing up.

I'd say now kneeling is as accurate as the old prone and standing is now as acurate as old kneeling. You get me on this?
          Sounds good! Can't wait to try it out!

Comment

Maybe this will be good, people realise this guns been given an overhaul. Use it. Gun doesn't have nade launcher. Less toob kills overrall. (Me personnaly can't see any difference in how the nade launcher works, and i've already seen some people get around the ''not being able to shoot and jump'' somehow and jump and nade launch, so it's still annoying)

Another thing (abit offtopic): Gulf Of Oman - Was on my own for some reason and three MEC dudes were capping the middle construction place thingy, i was in the scaffolding and saw that they were all capping the flag from inside that empty skip thingy. Me thinking the nade launcher bounces if it hits something tried to bounce the nade of the inside wall and kill everyone inside. Didn't work, nade just exploded upon impact, they realised, scrambled and eventually found me and some idiot DAO'd me or something...

Comment

Working...
            X