Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ all the pi$$ed off pilots now that they can actually die...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ all the pi$$ed off pilots now that they can actually die...

Welcome to the infantries world...Now it's our turn to put a little of the hurting back on ya'll. What did you think, you could live forever? :evil:

I for one do not feel sorry for all the pilots that are complaining one bit now that your days of going 50:1 are over.

Thank you Patch 1.2!

Re: LOL @ all the pi$$ed off pilots now that they can actually die...

Not a problem. I admit I dont have skills as infantry to overcome most engagements. But hell. I´m laughing my ass off when people come back here with n00btubing problem or C4 chucking problem. Fact is, jets will STILL kill you. Now they will have satisfaction from doing so.

Comment

the experienced pilots, who know how to use flares and evade properly will always prevail

Comment

Ya, I died more than normal... And only one guy on the AA was bothering me (if they had all been occupied I would have been in a tighter situation). But, don't make it sound like we still aren't going to own your a$$. With or without choppers I'm good all over.

Comment

Don't worry it may take a second more to gun you down. Either way flyboys rule!

Comment

I am happy to see that the flyboys are still doing pretty well. I'm also happy to see that we have more than a ass-hair's chance of shooting them down.

Comment

It is nice that hitting a helo with a tank round won't be so frustrating anymore , lol, but I got respect for those who can truly fly. Skilled is skilled.

Comment

Its a little harder to dodge AA but that it, just a little more work. AA certainly isnt anything to worry wbout if your a good pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow793
                  Welcome to the infantries world...Now it's our turn to put a little of the hurting back on ya'll. What did you think, you could live forever? :evil:

I for one do not feel sorry for all the pilots that are complaining one bit now that your days of going 50:1 are over.

Thank you Patch 1.2!
                  More like LOL @ your infantry stats buddy! Your kill to death ratio on the ground is .5!!! And you're talking crap? I'll own you anyday, any map, any circumstance.

Comment

Thank you Patch 1.2!
                    Congrats on your first post. Besides ive been flying planes since IL2 first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eden
                      Its a little harder to dodge AA but that it, just a little more work. AA certainly isnt anything to worry wbout if your a good pilot.
                      Is that a fact? I mean. Is AA seriously what its made out to be?

Comment

Thank you Patch 1.2!
                        your post wasnt worth registering.

Comment

AA sure is better but i was playing some Sharqi and the helis were still ripping everyone up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                            Is that a fact? I mean. Is AA seriously what its made out to be?
                            No its not harder to dodge... you can't really dodge it without flares. The only thing you can do is find cover (trees, buildings, etc.)

Comment

The new patch actually made flying easier for me, now it only takes 2 seconds to bring down an enemy plane, AA missiles are tougher, but not impossible to evade if you are good enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X