FF AT mines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF AT mines

->Server setting to allow friendly fire to be off on mines without affecting other weapons.

Has anyone found a server with this feature on? I'd like to test it.

Re: FF AT mines

all flags will now be covered by at mines so tanks cant cap . fun fun. what a crappy patch

Comment

Originally posted by Chowley
      all flags will now be covered by at mines so tanks cant cap . fun fun. what a crappy patch

Get an engineer to remove them.

Comment

They wont get out of their tank as a team mate will steal it thats if your not alone and lucky enough to have an engineer besides your commander on the team. :P

Comment

Maybe they did it to create a more teamwork type of atmosphere. Personally I think it is great if you can't cap flags in vechicles, makes it easier for me to snipe you.

Comment

I have heard that this is the same for all mines i.e. anti personal (claymores) and anti vehicle, can any one confirm this? Also apparently there is an 'arming delay' for claymores to let you get out of the road. I saw a guy heading for my position turned around dropped a claymore then watched as he walked up to it, over it/through it and then shot me in the head

Comment

Um, you could already wall off a base with C4. How are AT mines so different now, other than being actual MINES you don't have to babysit? Oh yeah, I know how, trying to disarm them won't make the spec ops guy just blow them up in your face!

BRING YOUR OWN ENGINEERS!

Comment

Hmm, I still haven't found one nor worked out the variable that controls this so I could set us ASE to search for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                  ->Server setting to allow friendly fire to be off on mines without affecting other weapons.

Has anyone found a server with this feature on? I'd like to test it.

Its default on most servers (our server was setup with FF off for mines/claymores). So most servers you play should be setup that way for now.

EDIT: do you mean... only mines? Because if the FF for mines is off, its off on claymores too. Don't know if you can pick or choose between the two.

Comment

I see the move as another way of bringin teamwork to the game... The Anti-Tank mines are finally useful, and the Engineer has an added importance..

Comment

Am I correct in assuming mines are undetonayable by explosions any more?

Then at mines guarded by claymores are gonna be a bitch. not forgetting the sniper overlooking the two.

Or flag defend with (ff off)claymores sprinkled everywhere now that both supports and snipers got buffed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
                        EDIT: do you mean... only mines? Because if the FF for mines is off, its off on claymores too. Don't know if you can pick or choose between the two.

You can since the new patch it seems. FF off just for AT mines but nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                        X